Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning, I can’t believe I regret my $550 laddered orders didn’t hit yesterday.
I was mind ready for all of them to hit.
now, that I see green this morning, I have mixed feelings of joy, relief and regrets.

of course, this could reverse. Or it could be the start of the recovery after the quadruple bottoms. It will be an interesting day.
I have more orders for 550$ today too. Not sure if they will hit either now.

Post Berlin GF how can US model 3 prices match up with EU model Y when one will have less taxes?
It will be an issue that Tesla will have to face as the production costs for the Berlin Model Y are also likely to be lower than Fremont (and Shanghai?) Y due to the front casting, structural battery and use of 4680 cells. In addition the US/EU (or China/EU) shipping costs will be eliminated. It will probably mean that Model Y sales will be much higher than Model 3 sales in Europe.

In a similar vein the price gap between the Berlin Y and the S/X in Europe will become extremely high. Perhaps, now the refresh has happened and the S/X are made on the same line in Fremont it might be economic to build an S/X line in Berlin. Probably a lower priority than the proposed European vehicle (or a model 2 line)?

Where is the "download button" supposed to show up? In the Tesla app for our vehicle? Sorry, I don't have Twitter or anything so I don't know where this FSD button talk is coming from or where to find it.

In the vehicle. There will be software update in a few weeks. That update will add the button to 'Software' section (according to Elon). Then if you click it (and then sign in blood to confirm to be a good user, etc..) it will probably do another software update to download the FSDbeta.

I strongly predict that most people who payed for FSD will do this. I think more than Elon expects/wants. Which can be both good and bad, depending on how many issues still remain.

I can hardly wait to press that button. Where's a F5 for vehicle software update?

This may come as a shock to some of you.....but CNBC isn't listing TSLA(up 7%) on its list of "biggest movers" in the premarket. So strange!

Probably just an oversight, an honest mistake. Could happen to the best of us. It's not like they usually cover TSLA when it's down either.

Probably just an oversight, an honest mistake. Could happen to the best of us. It's not like they usually cover TSLA when it's down either.
Don't you guys know that everybody is jealous with Tesla rocket momentum, so they are more willing to publish bad new. This upgrade does not show up in CNBC.com and Yahoo Finance yet, but the Tesla shorts saw it at 5AM ET that's why Tesla up $606 + $43 +7.6% and NasdaQ future at +300pts +2.44% at 9AM ET. This event only happens very few time.