Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ford can’t even do this themselves?

All these companies are playing the shotgun approach because they cant do it themselves, BMW and Daimler team up because they know they are screwed, then find out each is as screwed as the other so split up. Toyota buying Lyft's self drive business etc

In addition to this we have companies like Waymo who are on the surface doing well but their approach has several major flaws and they are solidly set into a particular path unable to bounce out and shift. Which is odd for a rather new age tech co

3rd edit -

Teslas approach is as yet unproven for true level 4 or 5, they are obviously close to a working general purpose self driving system, and there is no obvious barrier to them achieving it though.

Last edited:
SP above 1040 again as QQQ dropped more than 320 points. Buying or holding?
Holding. In fact sold a few chairs and bought a DITM leap last week following @Papafox reasons given. Zero cash still, >95% TSLA. A bit nerve racking but this is a wild beast, good luck capping it during this waiting period.

Here's a reason to dismiss the notion that the NASDAQ will bring down TSLA. I suspect (even before Feb 24th) TSLA pops if/when Nasdaq goes up. It may not happen right away as every article out there is about the 10-20% Nasdaq correction pending (Google it). Are they trying to get people to sell here? What's the deal?

1642536060856.png

Holding. In fact sold a few chairs and bought a DITM leap last week following @Papafox reasons given. Zero cash still, >95% TSLA. A bit nerve racking but this is a wild beast, good luck capping it during this waiting period.

Here's a reason to dismiss the notion that the NASDAQ will bring down TSLA. I suspect (even before Feb 24th) TSLA pops if/when Nasdaq goes up. It may not happen right away as every article out there is about the 10-20% Nasdaq correction pending (Google it). Are they trying to get people to sell here? What's the deal?

View attachment 757133
This is the second time i've seen Feb24th mentioned on TMC. Did I miss some sort of news about this date?

Reactions: StapleGun
This is the second time i've seen Feb24th mentioned on TMC. Did I miss some sort of news about this date?
Lol, I think it was a random date posted by @TheTalkingMule this morning after correctly predicting green by 10AM. However, he missed it by less than a minute I believe. It's too bad. Now I'm not sure about Feb 24th anymore.