Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does the referral code give the buyer and the person giving the code?
Tesla Credits (More info about the program here: Loot Box | Tesla Support)

You get "Tesla Credits" that you can spend on things like free Supercharging miles, Tesla Clothing, CCS Adapter, EAP, FSD, Cybertruck raffle chances, acceleration boost, and a few other things from the Tesla Store

I think the most common option for the buyer of a new Tesla would be getting 500 miles of free Supercharging.

The description under the video tells us all we need to know...but fear not, according to Irwin: "Im going to be right..Im going to be right" 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

View attachment 944783
He clearly lays out why the stock will fall. It is for a reason that no one has considered or given a thought before. A dark horse, so to say:

"More than 100 EV models are being introduced this year".

There you go folks. Time to sell.

"I can't get a Tesla, I need a truck"

"For what?"

"For a Tesla to pull my dead truck + trailer + boat up a boat ramp while making it look completely effortless"

PSA: don't do this, this tow hook isn't rated for that kind of load, or if you do, don't do in reverse and open the hood of the towed vehicle so if something snaps nobody dies by having a piece of metal flying into their head like it happened a few times (not with Teslas)

Quite curious as to where exactly Giga Berlin production is going. I would assume that German deliveries will be heavily prioritized for June, the last month of the quarter and while European deliveries in total are up 20% or so after 2 months compared to Q1, Giga Berlin production should be up more than 20% than Q1 considering they hit 5k/week pretty early on in the quarter.

Also, Norway deliveries so far tracking way below the 3rd month of Q1 so it's not like Norway is being flooded with supply in the last month of the quarter like they did in March.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: unk45 and JusRelax
One of them suggested there were no major road blocks between here and $300/ share with a fairly open ended interpretation of when.

Randy Kirk? No offense, but he's no technician (by his own admission). Clearly, there'll be resistance at $240 and again at $290 on the way up break the ATH. ;)

sc.TSLA.200-DayChart.2023-06-05.Resistance Levels b4 300.png

T/A is controvertial, but shortzes use it, and it is often wise to study one's adversaries... ;)

Cheers to the Longs!

Indeed, with TSLA moving in opposite direction and similar magnitude to QQQ macros... :D

Cheers!
I don't mean to speculate becuase there's really no point but really feels like the opposite of what happened in December where TSLA just either continued to drop or wouldn't move higher even when the macro's recovered. Wouldn't be shocked to see some Forms come out after hours with some insider buying.

Any guesses if we'll hold +3% today? Yes, I said guesses, none of this "I'm highly confident", "it's 99% likely", or "it's a proven conspiracy that..." crap! But fingers crossed. Remember:
  • +33.3% logic / manipulation
  • +33.3% macros / chance
  • +33.3% emotion
  • = SP
On any given day, one of these can beat the others.

In any case, we care about long-term, right HODL-ers? :)

View attachment 944718

Well, few of us are surprised we didn't hold the 3% today. On the other hand, that was darn good as it was ~4+% worse for most others (except BRK):

1686168355180.png

FSD is not ready for the masses until they fix the phantom braking problem! I’m on a road trip. Yesterday, driving E in eastern Montana, no cars within 1/2 mile, straight road, suffered several phantom braking incidents, some accompanied by attempted lane change! This needs to be sorted. Otherwise, 11.4 is pretty good.
It's this comment (and my own observations of other, limited, poor performance examples) that make me wonder if other OEMs are visionary enough to overlook today's performance and broker a deal with Tesla. My assumption is other OEMs are not visionary and won't be interested in offering Tesla vision to their customers until it's much closer to perfect. Ironically, waiting until then will make their cost greatest. So, while Elon might be open to selling FSD to others, I don't see any OEMs hitching their wagon to Tesla until FSD is more mature.

It's this comment (and my own observations of other, limited, poor performance examples) that make me wonder if other OEMs are visionary enough to overlook today's performance and broker a deal with Tesla. My assumption is other OEMs are not visionary and won't be interested in offering Tesla vision to their customers until it's much closer to perfect. Ironically, waiting until then will make their cost greatest. So, while Elon might be open to selling FSD to others, I don't see any OEMs hitching their wagon to Tesla until FSD is more mature.
like many here ... who dont want to pay to be FSD beta tester ...makes sense...

Not for those of us who bought the dip. My 18 year old son put 100% of his TFSA's (Canadian tax-free savings account) into TSLA at around $120, and was super glad that it dropped despite solid fundamentals. There's no conceivable reason why TSLA can't at the very least return to ATH with a small help from macros - the company itself is in WAY better shape than even last year, look at the financial statements and their plan moving forward. What other company is growing at the rate Tesla is, remaining profitable, building massive factories, and holds massive cash supplies (which means cash reserves = extra income from high interest rates)?

Cheers - and only invest what you can afford to keep in the market forever, and you won't be forced to sell low. At some point SP will return to a fair valuation.
I first invested in 2019, well before the first split. But seeing the ATH in the rear view mirror is still sad to me, no matter when I bought.

As far as holding forever, I am certainly a LT HODLR. But I am getting old and thoughts turn to funding a retirement.

Also, I would like to own one of these darned cars instead of just reading about them!! 😉

Very interesting trading this past week. Share price with volume. Both during market and after market hours.
I wonder if someone big whales know something is about to happen. Either with TSLA specific or with the Fed… although based on the Nasdaq market as a whole it seems this is more specific to TSLA. Would be nice if we get some news on 6/9…

Randy Kirk? No offense, but he's no technician (by his own admission). Clearly, there'll be resistance at $240 and again at $290 on the way up break the ATH. ;)

View attachment 944801

T/A is controvertial, but shortzes use it, and it is often wise to study one's adversaries... ;)

Cheers to the Longs!
Looking at the diagram, it appears that TSLA closed above the upper Bollinger Band for five (maybe 6) days in a row. That's pretty neat. I wonder what it means?