Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Financial troubles for Ford apparent, they can only pay for a cheap copy.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 12.02.13.png

Tesla filed a permit on 2/21 to install 3 new presses at Fremont, might be Roadster related given Elon's tweet yesterday

I know it'll be low volume--- but given we've heard a number of times how tight on space Fremont is seems weird it'd be built there versus Nevada or Texas where they've got tons of spare space?

Any guesses? Model 3 is out unless this means Ludicrous, Model Y everything seems to point out that Juniper will happen way latter, Model S and X in a Plaid+ version would fit the bill, specially with 3 Ludicrous coming, creates more segmentation between them

Cybertruck would be a weird one for significant changes at the present time, but who knows

I would guess Model S/X top of my wish list would be, steer-by-wire and variable ratio steering..

Then do something about the pedals, and RHD deliveries are back on.....

Damn - RGB ambient lighting isn't as exciting...

This is for anyone. Ford uses their Ford Pass App to find chargers, authorize, and pay.

We have no idea what their rates will be, but we do know they don't have a membership they have to sign up for. It's live already.

edit: Looks like it's 11 cents more per kWh comparing what people are showing in their Ford app to what I'm seeing.

View attachment 1023213

It's in the FordPass app
For those interested, that is not the FordPass app, that is from the Tesla app...

The FordPass app looks significantly different and doesn't have an option for the subscription.

Now we know who bought the Cybertruck at auction for almost $250K (Ford). See Elon's comment.

"Ford just paid $250k for a Cybertruck in the aftermarket and is testing it at its proving grounds near Detroit."

So...just so I make sure I understand correctly:

Ford just paid a bunch of money to bring a vehicle with a full set of cameras to its proving grounds. And those cameras could potentially live stream everything at those proving grounds right back to Tesla HQ.

Is that right?