Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 32.11 and I do have smart summon. Weird.
Canadian Tesla does not get Smart Summon in V10 for now. There is still a immobilizer law that requires a physical key fob standing next to the car before it is allowed to move. This is preventing smart summon to work as intended here in Canada, and basic summon requires us standing next to it, unlike anywhere else in the world.

20190928_190921.jpg
just notice while driving after a jogging

Reactions: Richt
Has anyone tried YouTube and Netflix without WiFi?
It works. All of the streaming works for a limited time, it’s in the release notes.

my June 2019 SR+ streams it all just fine over cell signal. I’m thinking the plan is to get everyone hooked then start charging for it. I’m cool with it, now just increase my charging rate to something higher than 100kW

It works. All of the streaming works for a limited time, it’s in the release notes.

my June 2019 SR+ streams it all just fine over cell signal. I’m thinking the plan is to get everyone hooked then start charging for it. I’m cool with it, now just increase my charging rate to something higher than 100kW
I’m thinking that even though I ordered prior to 7/1/2018 and have unlimited LTE package on the 3, that Netflix and hulu will still not be able to be streamed over LTE eventually. And WiFi only.

yes, agree. My portion of the gps chip was small and flat. It actually will fit into something like a smart phone and may be in one for all I know. It was the rest of the crap they wanted in that space that consumed the volume.
The other factor is don’t forget unless you can commit to produce your component in volumes greater than hundreds of thousands or above, it’s not going to enter the supply chain of most smartphones.

there’s cool tech out there. Whether or not it’s ready for mainstream is a different story.

Hopefully this fixes the audio bug I've had since v10. Every once in a while I hear a little pop from the speakers and all low frequencies are gone. Five seconds or so later, the full sound returns

One thing it’s definitely fixed for me is Spotify behavior. When pulling up a playlist, sometimes 2019.32.10.1 got “stuck” on a single song and just kept repeating it over and over, instead of moving down the playlist. 2019.32.11 seems better.

One thing it’s definitely fixed for me is Spotify behavior. When pulling up a playlist, sometimes 2019.32.10.1 got “stuck” on a single song and just kept repeating it over and over, instead of moving down the playlist. 2019.32.11 seems better.

Installing now. Is it still called Spötify in some places or did they fix that? o_O

• Disagree
Reactions: kpeng and dmurphy
The previous update 2019.32.10 got to 99% after downloading 1GB. Then it took another hour to finish downloading 2.2GB.

Last year, my car was consuming 20 miles of range per day parked, presumably because I hadn't updated SW for months. Now, I'm paranoid about finishing my SW updates once I start them. Is there any better way than leaving my phone in the car with no clue when the download will complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.