Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon said to users with FSD. I wonder whether that means merely having purchased the option, or also having the FSD (aka HW3) computer installed. I qualify on the first, but not yet on the second, and I know that’s the same for lots of us.
yea, I wonder about that too. I was guessing he meant anyone who bought FSD regardless of hardware, but maybe that is wishful thinking. I don't have HW3, yet something big started downloading to my car a few minutes ago. Wonder if that is it. It seems I usually get new releases within the first 48 hours (for reasons I never understand). In the past I have refused to install them unless I read owner comments first.

There are some v10 specific functions in the latest version of the phone apps, that become available once v10 is installed in the car.

I just updated my phone app to the latest version. Not sure if having the latest phone app that supports the v10 functionality is required in order for the car to queue v10 or not, but figured it couldn’t hurt to have it just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.