Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some v10 specific functions in the latest version of the phone apps, that become available once v10 is installed in the car.

I just updated my phone app to the latest version. Not sure if having the latest phone app that supports the v10 functionality is required in order for the car to queue v10 or not, but figured it couldn’t hurt to have it just in case.

Just updated to iOS 13.1 and v3.10 of the app as well...

hmmmmm, let me guess.... you are still using one of those 300 baud modems from 1980? :D I'm wondering why it got stuck downloading. Better yet, how to get out of that problem.
LOL, I remember those modems... my first was an acoustic coupler modem. You put the phone into a cradle. Ah, memories.

But what @CharleyBC should probably do, is open up the phone app, hit "Schedule Service", then the "Software Update" option, then in the text field that appears type, "Software Update is Stuck", then submit. It'll schedule him for a service appointment, but likely what will happen is that they'll unstick the update, push him a new one, then cancel the service appointment.

LOL, I remember those modems... my first was an acoustic coupler modem. You put the phone into a cradle. Ah, memories.

But what @CharleyBC should probably do, is open up the phone app, hit "Schedule Service", then the "Software Update" option, then in the text field that appears type, "Software Update is Stuck", then submit. It'll schedule him for a service appointment, but likely what will happen is that they'll unstick the update, push him a new one, then cancel the service appointment.
Thank you Fred Flintstone, :D that is a great idea. If I ever get stuck downloading, I'm going to do that.

• Funny
Reactions: Phlier
Elon said to users with FSD. I wonder whether that means merely having purchased the option, or also having the FSD (aka HW3) computer installed. I qualify on the first, but not yet on the second, and I know that’s the same for lots of us.
After taking a look at data (don't ask) :D the first few cars today that have V10 are ones that don't have HW3, soooooo, seems to roll out to non HW3 cars as well. I wish Big E had clarified that in his tweet.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190926-131544.png
looks like not all 2019.32.2.1 9b8d6cd are getting V10... I hope these getting 32.2.2 are non-FSD...

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier
View attachment 459233 looks like not all 2019.32.2.1 9b8d6cd are getting V10... I hope these getting 32.2.2 are non-FSD...

I’m thinking those are more likely to be folks that had a download running or even an install prompt sitting for 32.2, let it install now in hopes of getting 32.10 - I don’t really expect Tesla to be giving new downloads of older versions now, but I could be wrong.

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Status
Not open for further replies.