Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FSD?

I don't know how they choose the rollout order, but it sure doesn't feel good to see people who got their car a year and a half after me get the new software first.

It amazes me how Tesla owners act. I'm not judging you at all though, It tickles me to see the things we get upset about l. When...we are the ONLY car in history to receive updates that make our car better, oh and the ONLY car in history to get Netflix, oh and the ONLY car that you can talk to the billionaire owner and request something and it actually be done.

We spoiled...we all real spoiled.

It amazes me how Tesla owners act. I'm not judging you at all though, It tickles me to see the things we get upset about l. When...we are the ONLY car in history to receive updates that make our car better, oh and the ONLY car in history to get Netflix, oh and the ONLY car that you can talk to the billionaire owner and request something and it actually be done.

We spoiled...we all real spoiled.

well, fair point on the updates even if I don't care about netflix, but Elon doesn't like me I think :p Never replies, and makes me wait the longest for updates :D

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricEel
I’m not sure, I’m a paying user and also can see everything fine.

I’m also a paying Teslafi user and can see the main firmware table fine, but the link that says “latest fleet updates” currently opens to a blank page.

Also, I used to be able to click on individual firmware versions to see details of cars that updated to each version, but those links are now gone.

Hw3 car - 2019.32.10.1

this is so awesome an update!! Netflix and Hulu and YouTube all working nicely on home wifi! The karaoke is awesome too!

the “come to me” button seems too easy to accidentally press. Will have to test this tomorrow

Seems to be very heavily HW3-biased on the rollout so far. Doesn't seem like I'm getting it tonight so I'll have to install once I'm back from my road trip in a couple of weeks. Shame, would have been nice to use the new playlist browsing on the road.

Besides 32.10.1 in the car the app got updated to 3.10.0 and these showed up
2602FE38-C3D5-4AE6-90B1-86846CCAF5B2.jpeg

Reactions: Phlier
Just got V10 - tried out enhanced summon, specifically “come to me” in a pretty much empty parking lot. Didn’t work at all - the car actually drove away from me. My phone and car had full reception. I think I’d be really nervous to use this in a full parking lot. Recorded one of our attempts.

And then headed for a light pole to snuggle up to.

is 2019.32.10.1 rolling out only to HW3? Many times the HW3 release has a funky 4th place decimal I've seen. From checking with family members, their Hw2.5 model 3 hasn't gotten it yet......

also while the update really rocks, I've noticed how Hulu esp more so than netflix seems just slightly sluggish even on HW3. Not complaining, but note there's a slight motion blur when watching action scenes like avengers infinity war for example. I can see now why theater probably won't make it to MCU1 (like my 2016 model S)......they can't even get a plain web page to load in MCU1...... :/

maybe graphics drivers for MCU2 need a little more optimizing :D or maybe we can put an updated graphics card in the "PCI" slot for MCU1 haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.