Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t even know what that is or how to do it. Just doesn’t make sense. You could be the same distance behind your car as in front of your car and Bluetooth wouldn’t know the difference.
You’re obviously an expert at everything Tesla so I will leave you alone.
FYI, the car has several bluetooth antennas and uses relative strength of each signal to "triangulate" your location.

• Funny
Reactions: ABC2D
Still sitting here waiting for my V10....
So I finally decided to look into why it was taking my car so long to update. Turns out that WiFi dropped sometime last night and the car reverted back to LTE. Went out and connected to my access point and now I'm in the process of installing the software. I guess I'm going to have to run some errands in a little bit... :)

FYI: I had purchased FSD after delivery, have HW2.5 and selected Advanced software updates.

Now I need Android Play Store to offer the updated app. Still cannot find any way to update it.

Just received V10 and LeMRs were released in November 2018 while full adopter tax was in full effect, SR was not.

For clarity, my LR AWD FSD was purchased after that kerfuffle; mine is from April 2019, and I just received the update. It's for everyone with FSD - which should make everyone pretty happy.

• Informative
Reactions: hcdavis3 and jsrawa
Up past 740+ now on TeslaFi for version .10.1, and now .10.2 looks like it's getting pushed out pretty heavily, too.

Edit: LoL, looks like yerEVan and I posted at the same time. Pretty exciting to see such high rollout numbers. I got v10.1 last night around midnight.

Car in sig, FSD at delivery, HW 3. Hmm... should update my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.