Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous update 2019.32.10 got to 99% after downloading 1GB. Then it took another hour to finish downloading 2.2GB.

Last year, my car was consuming 20 miles of range per day parked, presumably because I hadn't updated SW for months. Now, I'm paranoid about finishing my SW updates once I start them. Is there any better way than leaving my phone in the car with no clue when the download will complete?
Leaving the phone in the car makes no difference when downloading the update. It will finish when it’s done regardless of where your phone is at.

Canadian Tesla does not get Smart Summon in V10 for now. There is still a immobilizer law that requires a physical key fob standing next to the car before it is allowed to move. This is preventing smart summon to work as intended here in Canada, and basic summon requires us standing next to it, unlike anywhere else in the world.

Same here in Netherlands. V10, yes. Smartsummon, no. Cannot understand though because smart summon won’t work on public roads.

I coulsn't get smart summon to work. I'm right in front of the car maybe 20 feet away with the car backed into the parking space, but the car wants to go into reverse instead of pulling straight out. Almost hit a small tree behind the car. I'll try again later when the parking lot is empty.
Summon work perfectly for me in a parking lot yesterday. Then last night a new version. I will have to try summon again today.

I can only find one thread specifically about this firmware version in the main Model 3 forum, and it’s this thread. If there are others in this forum, please let me know.

why don’t these threads get put into the User Interface section? One of the most unorganized forums I’ve ever seen, no offense as most Tesla owners are coming from ALL walks of life but daaaang the app goes down or slacker goes down and they just post post post instead of searching first

Reactions: KenC and jjrandorin
why don’t these threads get put into the User Interface section? One of the most unorganized forums I’ve ever seen, no offense as most Tesla owners are coming from ALL walks of life but daaaang the app goes down or slacker goes down and they just post post post instead of searching first

v10 isn't just about UI features. People are discussing Autopilot & FSD changes, and other non-UI features that came with it.

v10 isn't just about UI features. People are discussing Autopilot & FSD changes, and other non-UI features that came with it.

I’m saying why are there multiple threads in the General area of the Model 3 forum? They should be moved into the User interface section or rename some of the sub threads. It’s really annoying scrolling past 3 “V10 thoughts”, “V10 wow tell me more” and all the “Tesla app down????????!!??” threads

Status
Not open for further replies.