Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Website, Ordering and Xfinity (Comcast)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have an issue with configuring a Tesla vehicle over Xfinity? I went to the site to see if there were any changes since the 8.0 announcement. I notice that the page will allow you to configure, but will not display the cost calculator or allow an order. I first thought it was my browser (Chrome). So, I checked it with IE. No luck. I contacted the online chat and they advised they weren't seeing any issues when they use chrome and a previous customer was using chrome with no problem. I thanked them and then said I would try another computer. I tried a different computer with no luck. I tried a mobile site on my phone (and household wifi). No luck. Hmmmmm. I reset my router and my WIreless access point. No change

I decided to try my phone over the network. The site works perfectly. I then took the 2 different computers, connected them via my phone hotspot and the site works perfectly. I tried all of the browsers via the hotspot. No problems. Maybe there's just something weird with my home network. Are any other Xfinity customers seeing this issue?

Anyone have an issue with configuring a Tesla vehicle over Xfinity? I went to the site to see if there were any changes since the 8.0 announcement. I notice that the page will allow you to configure, but will not display the cost calculator or allow an order. I first thought it was my browser (Chrome). So, I checked it with IE. No luck. I contacted the online chat and they advised they weren't seeing any issues when they use chrome and a previous customer was using chrome with no problem. I thanked them and then said I would try another computer. I tried a different computer with no luck. I tried a mobile site on my phone (and household wifi). No luck. Hmmmmm. I reset my router and my WIreless access point. No change

I decided to try my phone over the network. The site works perfectly. I then took the 2 different computers, connected them via my phone hotspot and the site works perfectly. I tried all of the browsers via the hotspot. No problems. Maybe there's just something weird with my home network. Are any other Xfinity customers seeing this issue?

Clear your router DNS cache

Ok. I'm beginning to think this is a real issue. I used 4 different computers on 5 different networks. It does not allow the calculator/purchase widget to show. It will only work when I connect those computers via a cellphone Hotspot. That is incredibly odd. Is there anyone else on the east coast seeing this problem? Any ideas?