Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm seeing some issues connecting to the API this morning. I'm getting a ton of Bad Gateway and Internal Server Errors on my calls. Hopefully things calm down.... If you take a look at the raw data page you'll probably see a lot of gaps in the data.

Is there a way to download or extract the data so I can see and chart my activity? I have only begun using your service last week. I like the information and would like to build trends and charts showing efficiency, cost to charge, home v external charging, etc.

Is there a way to download or extract the data so I can see and chart my activity? I have only begun using your service last week. I like the information and would like to build trends and charts showing efficiency, cost to charge, home v external charging, etc.

That's a popular request and it's coming soon as previously posted several times .

------------------------------------
Jdeck, Sep 19, 2016

Hi Steffen:

Export function is a must.

I think James will work on it as soon as he's got a chance.

Soon!

Yes, it's on the list. :)

• Helpful
Reactions: jvonbokel
Then I need a new one. that old one did not make it to my official log sheet and is now lost to the haystack of my office needles.
How do I either retrieve it, or get a new one?
Most likely you saved your username and had the browser remember it. If you're going by the link I posted it won't remember that. Once teslafi.com responds for you again, it will populate that information. Or you could just look for your username and/or password from within your browser if it is indeed saved.

The data logger appears to be working again! I'm honestly not sure if it's something I corrected or the API started to function properly again but something had changed. Signup link is back on the homepage and I'll get back to the emails tonight that I hadn't responded to yet.

Reactions: hiroshiy