Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog.com - Your hosted Tesla Data Logger - Announcement / Support threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
Thanks for spending all this time and energy, Marc!
Are you sure you can still maintain this service without some contribution from the users?
I'm impressed with the amount of data, the ease of use and your support.
I have a question about the log's track on the map: until a couple of days ago I would get a blue track line on the map, but now I see a slider, which moves a car symbol over the map. No static track line anymore.
Is this intentional? Can I select this somehow? Tried to find a preferences setting, but I may be looking in the wrong place.
Bestand%2002-05-16%2022%2018%2041.png

Last edited:
Any indicators in the data as to autopilot being on or not? Would be cool to see % of autopilot miles (global too).

Thanks for the service! Just discovered it and signed up this weekend. Too bad I didn't know about it a month ago when I did a ~1000mi trip.

I asked a month or two ago but it doesn't appear that Auto Pilot data is in the API, unfortunately. I'm sure Tesla has it for all users, but it's probably a mystery to each individual.

Any indicators in the data as to autopilot being on or not? Would be cool to see % of autopilot miles (global too).

Thanks for the service! Just discovered it and signed up this weekend. Too bad I didn't know about it a month ago when I did a ~1000mi trip.

At the moment AP is not part of the data we can query off the API

View attachment 174950 Thanks for spending all this time and energy, Marc!
Are you sure you can still maintain this service without some contribution from the users?
I'm impressed with the amount of data, the ease of use and your support.
I have a question about the log's track on the map: until a couple of days ago I would get a blue track line on the map, but now I see a slider, which moves a car symbol over the map. No static track line anymore.
Is this intentional? Can I select this somehow? Tried to find a preferences setting, but I may be looking in the wrong place.
Bestand%2002-05-16%2022%2018%2041.png

Same here. The blue trip lines have disappeared plus the beginning and end balloons are gone too, which makes it impossible to set the Geo name of new stops. I assume this is a bug.

Update on the server move !

I had lot of issues, especially because I tried to move it live with no interruptions. I also had issue with a package that changed it default configuration between the time I've tested my steps and the time I did the moved, which cause time zone mix up. Also had an issue where id sequence were not restored from the backup.

So most of the issues are now fixed and things should be back to normal...

EXCEPT the mess up with charging session yesterday that some of you will see like 100 time...

I'll try to parse the data and get those session back in order that make sense ! Wish me luck !

Are the missing blue trip lines and start - stop balloons gone because of the move? I.e. the Gps trip data has not been moved?

I know about the trip route not showing... Actually spent a few HOURS to try to figure out what wrong !

But I've given up ! I think it a bug on Google side... So instead of using a KML file provided to google (which was faster to process and load), I'll start to push the coordinate to the map myself.

I've done a quick hack to show your route but it not as precise as before since it the average over 500meter per point. But I need to sleep now !

• Love
Reactions: hiroshiy
I know about the trip route not showing... Actually spent a few HOURS to try to figure out what wrong !

But I've given up ! I think it a bug on Google side... So instead of using a KML file provided to google (which was faster to process and load), I'll start to push the coordinate to the map myself.

I've done a quick hack to show your route but it not as precise as before since it the average over 500meter per point. But I need to sleep now !
I clicked a blue plus icon and added a note to a trip entry and afterwards that trip but that trip only had the blue line and endpoint markers on the map. Does that help?

Also, how does one remove those blue comments?