Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today, all things pretty good, except driver door wasn't closing well, they adjust but it helped but door not aligned now. Also the interior roof seemed a little off. made service appt for both for monday at my house. Loving this car.
Hope they get it all fixed for you. I am hoping for little to no issues (knock on wood) since I will be out of a car if i have to reject it. I am hoping service appointments will resolve any issues I might have.

I keep thinking if it was 4.0s I would spring for it. How do you like it and do you notice a difference?
It is definitely noticeable, not as much as the difference between chillmode and normal, but the butt says faster for sure. lol
In an Ideal world a Y Performance without the big rims and brakes and lower suspension and was under 55k, I would have bought( like the stealth from what i understand), but this is the best of both worlds for 8k less and a little more range. It will definitely help your off the line game :)

Reactions: blacky
It is definitely noticeable, not as much as the difference between chillmode and normal, but the butt says faster for sure. lol
In an Ideal world a Y Performance without the big rims and brakes and lower suspension and was under 55k, I would have bought( like the stealth from what i understand), but this is the best of both worlds for 8k less and a little more range. It will definitely help your off the line game :)
Is the range still good or same? I heard that the range drops, even if not launching yourself every time you drive

Hey all, I’m joining the fun waiting process and added my order to the google sheet. I ordered 3/19 originally thinking I’d wait for a federal tax credit to become available, but decided against that when I got awesome trade in quotes on my current car.

I completed my profile 3/30, and my estimated delivery is currently May 12 - June 01. Originally was April 29 - May XX.

Reactions: blacky
Every morning my dates update, they have been moving ahead 5-6 days every day. Now showing May 07-27. Order was placed on April 12th. MY/LR - Red/White going to Houston. When I ordered it was 8-12 weeks. SA said will be sometime in June which works perfect for me, wasn't planning to get it early in May but whatever.