Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can not edit spreadsheet anymore. Doesn't recognize password and requested email not received.

Hi. The spreadsheet was never editable. We use a Google form to enter or edit data. To edit your data, open the same form again and click on 'Edit your response'. Thanks

Here are the links for this project:

• Informative
Reactions: Electric Steve
Found VIN in source code on 5/27. text on 5/29 that vin is assigned.. text on 5/30 to schedule delivery (springfield, NJ)..scheduled for 6/12.. I ordered on April 21st. Model Y, Blue, Black Interior, 19" gemini , No FSD.. Excited and also nervous abt the qc issues.. first car!

Found VIN in source code on 5/27. text on 5/29 that vin is assigned.. text on 5/30 to schedule delivery (springfield, NJ)..scheduled for 6/12.. I ordered on April 21st. Model Y, Blue, Black Interior, 19" gemini , No FSD.. Excited and also nervous abt the qc issues.. first car!
Nice to hear your update. I have the same config. Ordered 4/15, got a text on 5/25 confirming I have a cash deal w/no trade-in. VIN showed up in source 5/27 but not on website yet and no further contact. Hoping to hear something any day. What is your VIN? Mine is 107XX.