Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Airport shuttle (SFO and SJC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I arrive at SJC at 15:20 on United.
love a ride if anyone is around or I'll call the shuttle
thanks
John
Sweet, thanks NJ! Brian, you are reading it right. Can you pick a few people up please?

Also, remember, at SJC baggage claim their is a courtesy phone or you can just call the front desk directly at 408-321-9500, let them know your airline and agree on a location for pickup (shuttle takes about 10 to 15 minutes to arrive and operates between 6am and 11pm)

And just to reiterate...
Complementary service from the TESLIVE hotel (Crowne Plaza) to/from SJC (San Jose). TESLIVE 2013 - Hotel

Volunteer support to/from SFO/SJC coordinated from this thread *AND* this spreadsheet TESLIVE Airport Shuttle

You can also PM (private message) me if you have immediate needs.

dd--my dance card is pretty full and I hope to be able to work all 4 flights, especially given the problems at SFO and surrounding airports. Is GasDoc available for jgdixon or your VIP??

- - - Updated - - -

Please all be aware that air traffic into SFO (and secondarily into SJC and OAK) is still crippled by the recent crash @ SFO. Runway still off line, major delays/cancellations. Check/recheck with your airline early & often. Get text alerts on your smartphone. Do not be surprised if you have gate holds before takeoff.

dd--my dance card is pretty full and I hope to be able to work all 4 flights, especially given the problems at SFO and surrounding airports. Is GasDoc available for jgdixon or your VIP??

- - - Updated - - -

Please all be aware that air traffic into SFO (and secondarily into SJC and OAK) is still crippled by the recent crash @ SFO. Runway still off line, major delays/cancellations. Check/recheck with your airline early & often. Get text alerts on your smartphone. Do not be surprised if you have gate holds before takeoff.

Thank you to those that have volunteered to pick up folks at the airport. But we still need more, please review the spreadsheet to see who needs rides.

If you already agreed on a pickup, pay attention to flight arrival times (most airlines will send alerts from their sites) and traffic (Traffic Map | BeatTheTraffic.com San Francisco)

P.S. I believe we have a ride for the VIP and I'll PM as appropriate.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell from the spreadsheet, everyone arriving at SFO Friday afternoon has a ride.

I am coming to Teslive from the SFO area and plan to leave home sometime in the early afternoon.

PM me if you need a pickup from SFO.

Hi all again,
We have engaged a car service (a Tesla) and will be picked up at SFO tonite around 2130pst.
theres room for another couple.
$202.00 all fees we can split the cost.
Ill check messages when we get there send a cell #via private message and I'll call in SFO.
I will check messages up till 1830est when we board for SFO.

Cheers!
pDave

Sitting in Austin on a 1.5 hr. delay due to landing restrictions at SFO, just FYI.

- - - Updated - - -