Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A recommendation for this model based on my VIN does indicate compatibility with the Pro Boost. Therefore implying that it can provide all features listed for that version.
Check that return policy before you buy. A company that can't align their primary website spec sheet with their VIN checker is to be questioned, especially with an extraordinary claim that they can add HP to a M3P with just a plug in device, which nobody has ever achieved before with any process.

Last edited:
Check that return policy before you buy. A company that can't align their primary website spec sheet with their VIN checker is to be questioned, especially with an extraordinary claim that they can add HP to a M3P with just a plug in device, which nobody has ever achieved before with any process.
Oh I am definitely skeptical and would be paying through PayPal if anything. I will however wait until they make some sort of announcement here so that we can ask them questions in a more public setting.

Judging by the chart, the only thing it would give my 2021 LFP SR+ over my Teslogic v2 is steering wheel/rear heat seating, and I can legitimately unlock that with Tesla for less.

Now if they had included Continuous AP and activating the ambient/footwell lighting, then I might have had to consider selling the v2 and S3XY commander I have currently and getting this.

Just noticed a new beta version of the app

New (BETA) Autopilot Tweaks Shortcuts Added:

1. Enable Old-Style Autopilot 'Hands-On' Rules
2. Remove AP Speed Limit Sign Restrictions
3. Force Base Autopilot to Speed Up or Slow Down According to a New Speed Limit Sign
4. Disarm Automatic Wipers Activation on AP
5. Auto Re-Engage Autosteer After Lane Change, Turn, or Going Around a Pothole

Note: Beta version of transmitter firmware available in the "Teslogic" tab in the settings. Nerd mode must be activated.

Just noticed a new beta version of the app

New (BETA) Autopilot Tweaks Shortcuts Added:

1. Enable Old-Style Autopilot 'Hands-On' Rules
2. Remove AP Speed Limit Sign Restrictions
3. Force Base Autopilot to Speed Up or Slow Down According to a New Speed Limit Sign
4. Disarm Automatic Wipers Activation on AP
5. Auto Re-Engage Autosteer After Lane Change, Turn, or Going Around a Pothole

Note: Beta version of transmitter firmware available in the "Teslogic" tab in the settings. Nerd mode must be activated.
I have had this beta installed for a little over 2 weeks now, considering I have FSD none of these features are really useful to me.
But nice to see that they're actively updating it.
I'm more interested in the new hardware they have and wondering if the capabilities of that device will flow through the V2 device. Mainly the activation of matrix headlights