Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you check the details on Payments to see if this is because they've activated the loan but haven't removed the upcoming financing line below the Payments?

From what I can tell, it's probably just a clerical error on my ISA's part. Curious as to why it's changed today, maybe some kind of transition status for delivery of the vehicle.

I'm thinking that the vehicle has reached a distribution center and is on it's way onto a truck, could be my only guess as to why there would be an additional change onto my account.

The amount financed showing in the attached image is plain wrong, it should've been the deposit amount showing on 7/17/2018.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 12.08.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 12.08.42 PM.png
    25 KB · Views: 64
I'm thinking that the vehicle has reached a distribution center and is on it's way onto a truck, could be my only guess as to why there would be an additional change onto my account.
That'd be the trigger and as you guess it's probably just some sort of transition artifact, which could show up due to delays with their system so bogged down. For that to happen they needed to process payment for the full amount. You must "buy" the car and pay for it in full before it can enter Texas.

Reactions: tread
Looking forward to getting my Model 3 soon in Dallas. Delivery set for 8/4.

Like tread, I too am seeing a negative amount of money owed in my account, it was $0 prior to today. I've reached out to my ISA to confirm (Chris W) but haven't heard back yet. Separately, I also received another MVPA to sign even though I already signed one and finished my paperwork last week. Has this happened with anyone else?

In addition to the wrong amount showing on my MyTesla account page, I've now received a request to sign my MVPA for the second time.

I've responded back to my ISA with my original MVPA that was signed by both myself and the Supervisor Sales Advisor, which should've finalized my purchase process.

In addition to the wrong amount showing on my MyTesla account page, I've now received a request to sign my MVPA for the second time.

I've responded back to my ISA with my original MVPA that was signed by both myself and the Supervisor Sales Advisor, which should've finalized my purchase process.
I received another one as well. I signed and submitted it before realizing it was literally the same document that had already been completed. I have a delivery date and this better not cause a delay.

Wanted to post an update with some good news. If you've read my previous posts, the whole purchase process took me about 2 weeks from the day I got my VIN. Reading some of the recent posts, however, I seem to have lucked out before the whole contract system went down.

Anyways, I was originally given an August 6th pickup date at Austin Pond Springs, which was a 3 week delivery estimate. Well today, I was contacted by the delivery center that the car just arrived and is ready for pickup this Saturday, July 28th. That's over a week early and less than 2 weeks from the day we completed the purchase. I'm beyond excited and will be sure to post pictures!

Wanted to post an update with some good news. If you've read my previous posts, the whole purchase process took me about 2 weeks from the day I got my VIN. Reading some of the recent posts, however, I seem to have lucked out before the whole contract system went down.

Anyways, I was originally given an August 6th pickup date at Austin Pond Springs, which was a 3 week delivery estimate. Well today, I was contacted by the delivery center that the car just arrived and is ready for pickup this Saturday, July 28th. That's over a week early and less than 2 weeks from the day we completed the purchase. I'm beyond excited and will be sure to post pictures!
That is awesome, congrats!

Seeing as how we pretty much had all the same dates from reservation to MVPA, you definitely did luck out. I have yet to receive word.

Heres hoping there are no major flaws!

And to clarify, my Tesla account still shows that it wants me to confirm various info like address, trade-in value, etc.. I emailed my ISA about that and told me to just ignore it.

Seeing as how we pretty much had all the same dates from reservation to MVPA, you definitely did luck out. I have yet to receive word.

Heres hoping there are no major flaws!

Thanks! I hope you get some news soon. I plan to use this Model 3 checklist when I pick it up to look for flaws. Credits to u/Tesrella on reddit.

• Helpful
Reactions: EV-Tiger and tread
Grats guys!

I just took delivery of my model X yesterday and am stoked. Still on the downlow as I’m waiting to drop my car off the shop to get a full wrap on Monday. Once I get it back from that, I’m going to drive it like I stole it! :D

Pond springs SC has been a great location so far.