Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

That very loud and painful "clunk"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it is definitely a bummer, Beware the Clunk, indeed! I should add that Service Center is waiting to hear back from Engineering on the battery, I assume to confirm or deny that this is a 90KW limited pack, but also perhaps whether or not they will give me a different pack. I am not thrilled about getting a refurb at all, but at the very least I would like a refurbed "B" or better...that is what was in my car when I bought it.
What is disturbing is a B pack owner bringing this up before the pack swap, and still getting an A pack. That is definitely not the way that Tesla usually does things.

What about the pen mark on the seat?

Pen mark on the seat is gradually coming out with some cleaner I used previously to get rid of blue jean ink dye stains. Now the marks are light pink instead of purple, and will likely be gone with more scrubbing. SC said they would pay to have a detailer remove them, but I am actually using cleaner from a detailer that they previously paid to remove fingerprints from my headliner after they replaced the gasket on my pano roof, and the detailer let me keep the rest of the can of cleaner.

Newscutter and I confirmed this morning that the REMAN A-pack is indeed limited to 90KW.
gunypugy.jpg

I asked for a Non A pack but even the techs gave me a blank stare.
My car with A pack has 36,000 miles.

I was at 55 on a 2 lane road and attempted to pass a slower car. Once I hit the juice i got a clunk, a ton of errors and a dead car.

I immediatly put it in tow mode and shut down. I could not go into very high on the suspension it was greyed out and said air suspension needs service.

Last edited: