Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The one issue the board forgot to vote on! ( End of the Line )

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The simple last step and answer to most Tesla car owners dreams. Please take this one tip from VW.

View attachment 591390

View attachment 591395

Shouldn't really use VW as an example of quality. My dad had an Jetta that started having sensor issues at 60k miles. Never really able to fix them. Had to get rid of the car at 75k because of mechanical issues popping up.

Reactions: jkdman123
Shouldn't really use VW as an example of quality. My dad had an Jetta that started having sensor issues at 60k miles. Never really able to fix them. Had to get rid of the car at 75k because of mechanical issues popping up.

And then there is diesel gate. ....
Since were talking about ethics and caring for the customer, I think the OP should chose another mfg ... :)

Actually look at it this way. Not all people here own a Tesla or maybe they do or even 2,3. But my opinions are actually educated with ownership and there is nothing wrong with pointing out issues to be solved. If you look at the above pictures and then why you get so many people on here mad about service centre visits or pickup issues and cant see a better way of doing things? I might buy another Tesla or an ID4 choices are wonderful as are free and open forums. If Tesla do not like hearing it well then tackle the problems.

As for forcing Tesla to take something back. They ignored the bank and so I am sure forced them to auction it to cover expenses. Speaks volumes actually.

I like differing opinions, and in no way shape or form think that one has to have the product in discussion on any particular form to add value to said form. With that being said, when people have a specific agenda they are trying to execute on, it becomes less "adding value" and more vindictive.

In any case, this forum gives us all tools to deal with that stuff individually, so its not that big a deal. I just try not to use those tools too much because I am not looking for an echo chamber. I AM looking for productive discussions, but this isnt that.

Holding VW up as some sort of "example to be emulated" shows this isnt discussion, but something else.

Seen another way at least it got to 60k without issues instead of day one.

I like differing opinions, and in no way shape or form think that one has to have the product in discussion on any particular form to add value to said form. With that being said, when people have a specific agenda they are trying to execute on, it becomes less "adding value" and more vindictive.

In any case, this forum gives us all tools to deal with that stuff individually, so its not that big a deal. I just try not to use those tools too much because I am not looking for an echo chamber. I AM looking for productive discussions, but this isnt that.

Holding VW up as some sort of "example to be emulated" shows this isnt discussion, but something else.

Exactly productive discussions... holding up VW for doing something better is perfectly fine.

And then there is diesel gate. ....
Since were talking about ethics and caring for the customer, I think the OP should chose another mfg ... :)

Diesel gate has a lot to do with this does it? Well ok I suppose we can add gap gate to Tesla? I think I raised a valid and current issue. I suppose next it would be a good idea to post up my second model 3 pickup experience which could have as long a list as the first. Or just as unlucky with the 2020 model?

Seen another way at least it got to 60k without issues instead of day one.

Hmmm so I pick up on a valid issue still happening now, show how it could be done better and that is Vindictive? This is reality not troll.

Exactly productive discussions... holding up VW for doing something better is perfectly fine.

Diesel gate has a lot to do with this does it? Well ok I suppose we can add gap gate to Tesla? I think I raised a valid and current issue. I suppose next it would be a good idea to post up my second model 3 pickup experience which could have as long a list as the first. Or just as unlucky with the 2020 model?

Lol. You’ll never admit that you are focused on a negative bias towards Tesla. You just spin things to feed that bias. :)

Most people on this forum want a positive approach to threads about the car.
Of course we all want to know about things that we should keep an eye on, or failures etc. Those threads happen, and continue on here just fine without the attacks and biased approach that you have a need to take though.

Your car is as good as gone. You don’t like Tesla, I get it.
You feel Tesla has screwed you, and I guess this is one of your ways of trying to screw then back.
That’s vindictive, and really isn’t healthy for a forum. It goes well beyond helping people with areas of concern.

What would satisfy your need to screw Tesla back, that we can help with, so you can move on and feel better ?

Lol. You’ll never admit that you are focused on a negative bias towards Tesla. You just spin things to feed that bias. :)

Most people on this forum want a positive approach to threads about the car.
Of course we all want to know about things that we should keep an eye on, or failures etc. Those threads happen, and continue on here just fine without the attacks and biased approach that you have a need to take though.

Your car is as good as gone. You don’t like Tesla, I get it.
You feel Tesla has screwed you, and I guess this is one of your ways of trying to screw then back.
That’s vindictive, and really isn’t healthy for a forum. It goes well beyond helping people with areas of concern.

What would satisfy your need to screw Tesla back, that we can help with, so you can move on and feel better ?

No I think you might be personally too attached here. Biased approach oh boy you didn’t see my live stream talking over the battery day. While I was taken back by the workplace allegations and child labour comments I was super excited about the new tech.... hmmm that is not a person trying in your words screw Tesla back lol. We are all shaped by experiences I am from my first and so on. I am allowed to point out what I think they could do better on and show it. It’s actually the truth. I still might be a future customer. But by the upvotes on my comments here a lot of people agree with me that it is a wider and important issue to address.

No I think you might be personally too attached here. Biased approach oh boy you didn’t see my live stream talking over the battery day. While I was taken back by the workplace allegations and child labour comments I was super excited about the new tech.... hmmm that is not a person trying in your words screw Tesla back lol. We are all shaped by experiences I am from my first and so on. I am allowed to point out what I think they could do better on and show it. It’s actually the truth. I still might be a future customer. But by the upvotes on my comments here a lot of people agree with me that it is a wider and important issue to address.

Again. Spin it how you like. ..
I expected that. :)
I guess this means you’ll continue your efforts to screw Tesla back, and you’re sticking around.

Bias against Tesla if you point out issues with their cars and a possible way to better the line to fix them? Maybe reality will change for the next one but this post raises a strong point. You can advance the battery tech as far as you like which is going to be a wonderful thing but at the end of the day customers end product is what counts. Any car can go wrong a week later, a year or maybe never. But the steps raised above are a simple barrier for pre fixes instead or after fixes which effect the customer for lack of simple quality checks. The board should raise theses issues. The owners club here I am sure at some meeting might raise these issues. Nice try to get personal though boy is that a low level argument.

Bias against Tesla if you point out issues with their cars and a possible way to better the line to fix them? Maybe reality will change for the next one but this post raises a strong point. You can advance the battery tech as far as you like which is going to be a wonderful thing but at the end of the day customers end product is what counts. Any car can go wrong a week later, a year or maybe never. But the steps raised above are a simple barrier for pre fixes instead or after fixes which effect the customer for lack of simple quality checks. The board should raise theses issues. The owners club here I am sure at some meeting might raise these issues. Nice try to get personal though boy is that a low level argument.

Lol. Again, you’re spinning the conversation to imply your only trying to make some point about service. :)
What you’re really doing, and have been relentlessly doing over and over again, is to serve your deep need to “Get Tesla back” for the wrongs you think they’ve done to you.
Your vindictive mission to “Get Tesla back” is no different from a common troll we see here often. They come and go.
I asked you this before : What can we do to help you feel you’ve met your mission goals, of getting Tesla back, so you can move on ?

• Love
Reactions: smatthew