Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There is a DOG

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
blue or white u guys? I can't decide... argh!!

I'd go with the white. I chose blue to offset the spectacular Multi Coat Red MS that my wife has been driving for 4 1/2 years. That's a long time for me to be jealous. (BTW, she will probably never let that car go even tho she occasionally talks about 'upgrading' for the newer features).

Good job, Elon!!!

For the longest time i couldn't understood the fascination of women with expensive shoes. Many seemed to be uncomfortable and the nuances of design were totally lost on guys. Eventually i realized that the point of expensive shoes for women was not for guys...since they never look below the knees anyway. It was actually a show of social status to other women: look, i can spend a ridiculous amount of money on something that offers no additional functionality. It allows a few arbiters of taste to get rich by convincing the masses that what they are peddling is beautiful and exclusive.

Women:shoes::guys:rims.

Congrats to OP on your early delivery and excellent choice.

Read an article or may had seen a documentary (many years past) on woman who dress up and applying makeup between going out with their spouse compared to going out on the town with their woman friends. Yes, you guessed it, they always take the extra time to look much better when out with their woman friends then they do with their husband.

You need proof of car insurance to buy a car in California; may be different in your state. Could be valid on the date you pick up your new car if you don't have insurance now.

Yeah, as most states require when buying a car. Has anyone called their insurance to get insurance for a Model 3 not yet delivered and without a VIN? That's what's confusing to me (granted I don't live in CA)-- you need to upload proof you have insurance on some other car in order to complete your Model 3 order?