Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This place is dead as a doornail - are we all just waiting for Highland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw camouflaged refresh of model 3 on my way to work. So highland will be here sooner than later? I kinda stopped keeping up with latest new. Saw a cybertruck at a supercharger the other day too. Guy was roadtripping with family from texas. Testing and working out bugs. Supposedly it’s coming out next month.

• Informative
Reactions: GOVA
Just saw camouflaged refresh of model 3 on my way to work. So highland will be here sooner than later? I kinda stopped keeping up with latest new. Saw a cybertruck at a supercharger the other day too. Guy was roadtripping with family from texas. Testing and working out bugs. Supposedly it’s coming out next month.
Cybertruck delivery event in November 30th.

Highland in the US is supposed to come sometime in Q1

Reactions: KerrySkates
You’re likely gonna be waiting a good bit longer for a “P”.
It would be a reasonable strategy for Tesla to have the performance available at launch, maybe to also have a stealth performance that they can software change to LR if they over estimate demand. Much higher margins and they don’t want to lose those buyers to an LR if they have money for the P.

I know Tesla did not go that route in China. I’m curious why.

Now the rumored plaid (triple motor) 3? Probably not available at the US Highland release.