Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time from order to delivery for Model X right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TheAustin

Model X 90D (Former Model S P85)
Sep 12, 2011
The Hamptons
Forgive me, I've been a little out of the Model X loop. We have a Model S, and I had planed to get an X for my wife when her LR4 comes off lease next year, so I haven't really been obsessing over the delivery schedules. Except, now I just found out that her lease is over this September, and not next March, as I had previously thought.

So, the $115,000 question is...If I ordered a Model X today, what do you think a realistic estimate would be for when we might expect it to be delivered? (As for specifics, it would be 90D, going to New York).

I'm not looking to "rush" it, just wondering on what the turnaround/timing is on order to delivery. And yes, I know that it's impossible to know for sure, I'm just looking for some general guidance from those of you who have been more in the loop on Model X delivery timing.

I placed a deposit Sunday night and called Tesla yesterday. The person over the phone told me that cars with 6-7 seats and 90kW battery are considered non-constrained vehicles are would be built the soonest.

I told him I would like to order a 6 seat P90D with Ludicrous and the time window for delivery is May to July.

Just another data point for anyone interested...

Reactions: omega731
I placed a deposit Sunday night and called Tesla yesterday. The person over the phone told me that cars with 6-7 seats and 90kW battery are considered non-constrained vehicles are would be built the soonest.

I told him I would like to order a 6 seat P90D with Ludicrous and the time window for delivery is May to July.

This is very useful information and excellent news...Thanks so much!

Reactions: onesixeight