Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tire service lift pad adapter speciality tool

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2108006C-2983-4E43-91E6-E981F4B7080C.jpeg
Here is a item that will pretty much take care of those issues of fear on jacking up your Tesla S.
I designed and made these initially for my own use as I do tire service on Tesla’s regularly and was always afraid of the battery pack, pack shield and the side skirts.

They are made from hardened fused abs tops with inlaid magnets to hold them up and hard rubber to give clearance and just enough give to allow the floor jack lift plate to rise up keeping away a chance of slippage in a unlevel surface.
Let me know do you have any questions.

Last edited:
Here is what it takes to make these, yes I make every one of these myself.
I have a shipping and supplies department, a printing department, a rubber cutting department and a painting department.

I believe anything he can use what they wish or feel comfortable with but I never felt comfortable with a 2/4 or a hockey puck as I do a lot of tire changes on Tesla’s.

I am happy that some people also have the ability to make things for themselves as before me I don’t believe anyone had commercially offered anything like this.

I ship all over the world and have yet to hear a single criticism or complaint.
This being said I would appreciate anyone he else having a issue with someone making a speciality tool to take their issue to a PM.

Attachments

• 9FCDD6EA-6E95-4069-AE7D-F09C2F5A1D3B.jpeg
    9FCDD6EA-6E95-4069-AE7D-F09C2F5A1D3B.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 504
  • 47358A0D-9E35-464C-9FA5-1DC395FE21F2.jpeg
    47358A0D-9E35-464C-9FA5-1DC395FE21F2.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 472
  • DBF04A6A-7ADF-4CD5-84F6-A895FEB72B5D.jpeg
    DBF04A6A-7ADF-4CD5-84F6-A895FEB72B5D.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 468
  • 6D4FE859-EDB8-4619-8174-A24F53C94AA9.jpeg
    6D4FE859-EDB8-4619-8174-A24F53C94AA9.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 475
  • 311E3450-A005-4D17-905A-49E9AB5A413C.jpeg
    311E3450-A005-4D17-905A-49E9AB5A413C.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 470
I have a MS but no air suspension, so can not put it in jack mode. Will a common floor jack still fit underneath one of these jack pads?
Just purchased one from him and when I used an older higher profile jack it was about 1/4 in to high. Had a smaller jack only 1.5 ton cheapee and it worked like a charm. I have air suspension but when you place car in jack mode it does not change the level of the car it just stops the automatic leveling so you can raise without the car trying to adjust. So it really depends on your jack height when fully lowered. The lego he makes is almost 1" thick so measure your clearance while floor jack is completely lowered.

Here is a item that will pretty much take care of those issues of fear on jacking up your Tesla S.
I designed and made these initially for my own use as I do tire service on Tesla’s daily and was always afraid of the battery pack, pack shield and the side skirts.
After a few dozen prints I found one that works very well.
They are made from hardened fused abs tops with inlaid magnets to hold them up and hard rubber to give clearance and just enough give to allow the floor jack lift plate to rise up keeping away a chance of slippage in a unlevel ayrface.
Let me know do you have any questions.
I will have a large number ready next week.

Tesla Model S Jack Lift Point Adapter Pad For Tire Service Tire Change | eBay
Hey I just bought one from you last week and you shipped right away and appreciate that...Just wanted to give you a Great review as it worked like a charm installing my new Arachnids with a cheap floor jack I'm retiring soon. Wanted to tell you that after installing the last rear tire and lowering the jack I was a little over excited about seeing what they looked like! You see I just replied to someone asking about the height of it so went into my garage and all be darn I look in cabinets, tool chests, under shelfs, you name it tore my garage apart. Guess where it was???? Right under the last wheel I installed!! I probably drove that car 50 miles and on the freeway without it coming off Thank GOD!! :);):D

Just purchased one from him and when I used an older higher profile jack it was about 1/4 in to high. Had a smaller jack only 1.5 ton cheapee and it worked like a charm. I have air suspension but when you place car in jack mode it does not change the level of the car it just stops the automatic leveling so you can raise without the car trying to adjust. So it really depends on your jack height when fully lowered. The lego he makes is almost 1" thick so measure your clearance while floor jack is completely lowered.
Those Model S with air suspension Tesla states that you must set it and highest mode and then Jack mode after it level itself up. Those vehicles without Air suspension you must use a low profile Jack. A high-profile Jack without air suspension because of the size of our diameter the lift plate will tear up the bottom and damage your battery so you must use a low profile Jack very cheap very inexpensive from Harbor freight.

Model X needs to be set on the second to the lowest setting then jack mode.

On any new vehicle a low profile floor jack is almost mandatory.

Just remember to set the suspension before you click jack mode.

• Informative
Reactions: bnsfengineer
Hey I just bought one from you last week and you shipped right away and appreciate that...Just wanted to give you a Great review as it worked like a charm installing my new Arachnids with a cheap floor jack I'm retiring soon. Wanted to tell you that after installing the last rear tire and lowering the jack I was a little over excited about seeing what they looked like! You see I just replied to someone asking about the height of it so went into my garage and all be darn I look in cabinets, tool chests, under shelfs, you name it tore my garage apart. Guess where it was???? Right under the last wheel I installed!! I probably drove that car 50 miles and on the freeway without it coming off Thank GOD!! :);):D

Yah I have had a few customers tell me the same thing that they had left the plate attatched aa they were so happpy to see the new wheels and totally forgot about it then finding it weeks later.
Hell I had one I forgot on a X here in Austin that lasted a week of driving and it was found when he took it in to the service center at Tesla to swap back to his wheel.
I use the best quality product I can find and beyond running them over which I’ve done by accident these things are fairly stout.
Appreciate your kind words.