Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2015 - July 10-12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As someone that has attended 13, 14, (and uber excited about 15) I sometimes have a hard time saying TMC connect. My tongue just keeps fumbling the words. I know why the name was changed, but this one is hard to say, so I'm proposing a short hand (just in speaking) TMC[SUP]2[/SUP]. Plus it has a nice geek ring to it. Please don't be mad at me Doug. :redface:

As someone that has attended 13, 14, (and uber excited about 15) I sometimes have a hard time saying TMC connect. My tongue just keeps fumbling the words. I know why the name was changed, but this one is hard to say, so I'm proposing a short hand (just in speaking) TMC[SUP]2[/SUP]. Plus it has a nice geek ring to it. Please don't be mad at me Doug. :redface:
As a self-appointed member of the Doug Sanity Retention Committee, I suggest with just go with "Connect" (the "TMC" is silent).

Do you also consider if you've already been on the tour? I'd like to see how the place has changed since my tour nearly 2 years ago, but at the same time I don't want to register and push out someone who has never been.

The amount of change is astonishing. The factory has matured and looks better organized, more efficient, and more productive.
Yes, it is worth going again if you last saw it that long ago.

The amount of change is astonishing. The factory has matured and looks better organized, more efficient, and more productive.
Yes, it is worth going again if you last saw it that long ago.

My mother is coming with me to visit some friends in the Bay Area. I'm hoping we'll be able to fit her in for a tour that week - she last saw an auto assembly line in 1949!

As a self-appointed member of the Doug Sanity Retention Committee, I suggest with just go with "Connect" (the "TMC" is silent).
My sanity is not that fragile. I've heard some people say "going to TMC this year". Which seems reasonable enough. I've also heard some people say "going to Connect" or the "Connect conference". Whatever's fine. It's called TMC Connect, say what you want for short.

For what it's worth, I still call it by its '13 name occasionally. :)

I used to call it TesLove. Kind of a Tesla love-fest. Uhm...wait, that sounds like something else. Never Mind (said in the voice of Emily Litella)

:smile:

ok...enough off-topic discussion for Doug's super cool event. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Weeellllll...
I have just moved heaven and earth (and more importantly, my bowels) and it looks as thought the Impossible has just lost its "Im". I think Jenny and I can make it!

More succinctly, we have made the wise but still unfortunate decision to shut down our business for at least the months of May and June, and I will be recuperating down in Wickenburg.

Soooo.....what the hay. As long as we've lost half the season, what's another two weeks? This is certainly the only time the stars and moons will so coincide, until we sell the business (anyone wanna buy? It really is great...but 'nother story).