Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To debadge or not debadge...

Should I debadge?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, not quite exactly like that since that picture from above is before any of the lights and whatnot were peeled off leaving just the body color that blue. Regardless, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion of it.

It actually got tons of compliments from all types of people when it was that color. Unfortunately it didn't stay too long as it got damaged by the service center, so I don't have many pictures of it. It has since changed a few times.

I'll neutralize his comment by saying - I think that color looks awesome.

Good lord, you've changed wraps 4 times since last year? I'm buying some stock in 3M.

I'll neutralize his comment by saying - I think that color looks awesome.

Good lord, you've changed wraps 4 times since last year? I'm buying some stock in 3M.
Haha thanks man. The car was red before the blue, but yeah, been switching it up a lot lately to learn from the mistakes I make. Something I've been doing as a hobby. I spray the car with a removable coating called Raail AirWrap. Similar to PlastiDip, but better in a few ways in my opinion.

Haha thanks man. The car was red before the blue, but yeah, been switching it up a lot lately to learn from the mistakes I make. Something I've been doing as a hobby. I spray the car with a removable coating called Raail AirWrap. Similar to PlastiDip, but better in a few ways in my opinion.

Oh that's awesome! So basically just tape off the glass, spray, and peel off the areas like headlights?

Oh that's awesome! So basically just tape off the glass, spray, and peel off the areas like headlights?
You basically have it. Our cars are easy to mask off for liquid wraps. The front, top, and rear glass. Side windows. The bottom of them by the rubber seal and chrome trim is a peel when wet area. Normally you would mask lights, but ours are safe from any reactions with the products. You probably want to mask off the front vents and fog lamps. The plastic of the fog lamps aren't of the same quality, so they will react. Yes, I discovered the hard way haha.
I created a video for anyone who wants to do it themselves.