Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To Those That Have Seen Model 3 in Person - Better Looking than the S?

Model 3 Better Looking Than the S?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Much better angle ... compared to the Model S in the background.

Looks great in this angle
uQrENqD6sIQ34TGlbRLbOsLuFB0siyee4flc-lIW5likToRTscj3hFEnhDvMPzfBlgq0GN7NglDeKZhzIT_Cza0MkE0yL6-1yGcI_HO3FcCDqtB7XfmT-_sBgAWR2boYoiwKhUXr_gfd_V4LG2HuIfUfdQVSug6RxeBFBOxYbo2p9jPT8ddHZqpTawapRCLqPX_k_HhO3KOplTE6kpKu8BsyfAhY_1HLraXY5gRBzPgRBuMdeHzTOSBkjQNqUcB6scDzwlAhc9wCWtb-mn2zIZFR4KHLXHOdy4pYV43lucGgwsTDhJcEx9uTUbDQG5MEgidLoZ2FRleQWmGx8G6F0vFDE-aeSCMlQymehM3aem6wpDt2aq1gsqT15d5P1ood-sh5M2tV9OPmfVWoWthWZPZuL6HwaW7Co-Rkr_hmKCtm2h-QgEBYdmqr0-pu_IrFw3BeJU9IkcovDVq5OTuZxHeIYxwfh9NdVFsksmIpfqGEm_rjNZnrdTboWX-eFcLGYhBY6Ir8My0sWxrZbNlOjyZtlz0wk6pl1DihYyCQ9WYIeSLv9jx-ciHyE9exDNSKrsCWbkH9OXsl9tGrtW6iTOMzc9mlEHzNjcXeBgGWGpSZ08xMkir7C5ww57JmL3A2fkVaHEGv43Y9JJ5UuHqmQzG4vSm23UnGLmvK_JQAaBfC7i4=w872-h654-no

I didn't vote because my single sighting was in my side mirror. I will say that I think that the S is a better looking car. There are not any angles where I don't like the way the S looks. The 3, on the other hand, has a few angles that I think it looks off. I agree that the green house can look a bit tall at times. Having said this, I think the model 3 will still be the most attractive car I have ever owned.

I think the S is better looking but I like the look of the 3 except for the duck bill front . Too severe of a look. I think they could have made that look better. They probably did not on purpose as they wanted the S to look cleaner.
I totally know what you guys mean by the duck bill front. When I first saw the 3 I was like what were they thinking. But now after seeing it so much it actually grew on me. I think I prefer the clean front look to the mustache of the S and X.

the Model 3 is one very nice looking car. however i dont think it looks as good as the S. i first saw it a couple of weeks ago during my work day commute. as i drove up to it at high speed, i thought i was coming to an X. however i quickly realzed it was the 3.

The 3 certainly does look like it has some junk in its trunk, but I've never been overly critical of aesthetic design choices in cars. Heck, I bought a 2002 Ford Focus. Odd-looking little car but it grew on me.
There are definitely some oddity to the Model 3 but they serve a functional purpose so I'm fine with it. Overall I think it's an gorgeous looking car.

It's like I tell my friends. It's doesn't matter what I think. You're the one dating her. As long as you think she's attractive. Play ball.

The back of the S is better looking for sure. The most frustrating thing with the back of the 3 is that it not only looks like a hatchback but that it's not even a hatchback to begin with.

So you get the negative of the HB design (look) and the negative of the sedan design (not functional). What a contrast from the S where you get the opposite.