Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goes-to-11.png
It still feels like we might be embarking on another exercise in futility.

Maybe, DrC posted again there so matching pic colors to pst number is out now. Suggest that everyone adds to the proof thread until we hit exactly 85 in any case. Come on folks, it's not that hard and there no risk of upsetting a biker gang this time!

OK so I've been following this, not participating much since I haven't had time. But now it seems "we're" quite stuck. So going back to the last clue, the audio message, I came up with thoughts, don't know if it helps any:

"YC" could refer to Y combinator, a program that funds start-ups (typical Silicon Valley thing), from searching their web site I've found at least two job listings from Tesla here - that is Tesla looking for engineers and programmers and such. None of these were new. However, my thinking is that "one of Leon's YC todies" could be an employee of Tesla (everyone at Tesla is kind of "Elon's todie") who has come from/via Y Combinator? Now, I've been researching this but I haven't been able to come up with any connections, but maybe you need some more insider knowledge to decipher this one? Not sure how that would help anyway towards the understanding of the colors-points system/quest.

Also, "no biker" could refer to the fact that in Tesla factory they all ride their bikes around all the time, right? So we see on all the reports from the factory, and something they seem proud of. We've seen Elon do it, Gilbert Passin does it in the NG documentary etc. etc. Now, do we know of someone within Tesla who explicitly does not ride a bike [around the factory] for whatever reason. Maybe this is the person who we should send "our proof"?

Sorry if this is just all ramblings.

... getting back on topic:

Amplifying the audio file, it is possible to hear people talking in the background, as well as machinery being used. While it is not possible to hear what is being said, it sounds like a mechanical shop of some kind (car factory?). Could have originated at the tesla plant mayhaps.

Playing the thing in reverse on the other hand is amusing, but not really helpful.

Last edited: