Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking and reporting of reservations, orders, and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. I've tried 3 times today but never got any registration or forgot password emails. :-(

Since I haven't been able to log in, I haven't checked out the site yet. Did you make provisions to handle those who will be able to order a Founder's model equipped X (based on the referral program)?
A few people seem not be to getting the emails. I'm investigating that. In the meantime PM sent.

Release 1.1: New Feature Export Data

• Extract detailed data to a spreadsheet application. (limited support for mobile/tablet at this time)
  • As part of the Terms and Conditions this is for your personal use only.

Reminder: Do not publish any data without express permission of record owner or ModelXTracker.com.

TMC forum users, TM forum users and reddit redditors may share insights on the forums in the spirit of helping the community.

Hi, Paul,
Thanks for all the work you have done.
I registered, received the email, and validated. I tried several times to do my “first log on” without any success. Can you help?
Hi. Will PM you right now.

- - - Updated - - -

I could not find how to contact the moderator of the map - my sig x 931 is marked twice - highway 50 near sunrise.
Try PM'ing Robert.Boston. I believe he's still maintaining it. Is that a feature people would like with the app? Could be something added.

Last edited:
Here's a sneak peak of a report that's about to be released.

Tesla better order lots of 20" wheels, 3rd row seats, premium interior lighting parts, and smart air suspension. Just sayin'

r4ANULo.png

Good new! gjunky and scottf200 have kindly volunteered to help with the site. I've made them both co-admins.

Version 1.2 was just released today and included a few new features

New Report: Configuration Popularity: shows Ordered vs. Reserved (Intended). Allows you to view and filter options chosen by Edition, Category, Region, Country, State/Province, and/or City. Showing a count and percentages of each option in the categories.

Activity Views: You can now easily navigate between Reservations, Orders, Delivery and Cancellations. Similar to the Month, Quarter, Year and Inception to Date links, click on the hyperlink to switch to any of the other three. All these views now have an Id column at the end. This is the unique id (called OrderTrackingId). Its reported in the Data Export. If the user has a comment on their record, you can hover over the hyperlink to see it. The comment is also viewable in the Data Export. As well the option comments are viewable there too.

New Help and Chat: Appears in the lower left. Click on the Help button to leave a message. If we're online, you can chat and get instant support. A support page with feature requests will be online shortly. It will house the FAQ and Feature Requests.

You can also feel free to PM one of us or email [email protected]. We're all reachable there and one of us will help you.

Cheers,
Paul

Just after midnight, I checked the order. It now shows confirmed. While the Design Studio is no longer available for the confirmed order, the spec sheet can be viewed as shown. At 12:03 AM an email arrived as shown. After 1:30 AM I noticed the VIN on MyTesla.
Please do NOT "Reply With Quote" to avoid the duplication of these graphics, thank you!

Model X Confirmed.jpg

Final Spec Sheet.jpg

Confirmed X Email.jpg

Please do NOT "Reply With Quote" to avoid the duplication of these graphics, thank you!

Last edited:
Mark: Moving quickly! Hope production to delivery time moves at that pace as well. I am curious: What are the last 5-6 digits of the VIN if you don't mind sharing?

Congratulations................:wink: