Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking and reporting of reservations, orders, and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also got the red "AGREE" button last night. I had ordered on 9-29, with the order confirmed on 10-6. Oddly enough, I actually got the red AGREE button twice, and had to agree twice, about an hour apart.

I noticed that in addition to the red button, they also updated the Order Agreement on the MyTesla page to the current configuration of 10-7. It had been still reading the original config before changes of 9-29.

It's nice to at least see that something is happening.

Ron
SigX #1015
of course you will get two cars

Back to the Future??

I just checked My Tesla again to verify my RN#, since I had just updated and cleaned up my data on ModelXTRacker.

What I saw in the status field quite surprised me (red oval)!
Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 9.03.55 AM.png

Since they say they will contact me according to their date of reservation, they should have done that quite some time ago. :wink:

Seriously, I assume this is a glitch or placeholder for those of us in Canada who have no idea how long we are waiting!

I just checked My Tesla again to verify my RN#, since I had just updated and cleaned up my data on ModelXTRacker.

Since they say they will contact me according to their date of reservation, they should have done that quite some time ago. :wink:

Seriously, I assume this is a glitch or placeholder for those of us in Canada who have no idea how long we are waiting!
I think its more of a programming bug for a missing (null) date, seen a few system misbehave when its required, but null. So you might want to let them know about that so you don't fall through the cracks.

Mine has a date of 2/22/2012 (this is the date I guess my cheque cleared), but I got my sequence # on 2/10/2012
Capture.PNG

Vger:
the most likely cause is that your use of Year-Month-Day arrangements befuddled someone's programming, because it was expecting M/D/Y arrangement and any other would not be handled. Somewhere in Palo Alto, CA, a Tesla Motors web programmer is being denied his free Mountain Dew for a week. If by some stretch of the imagination, you did go back in time, and can do it again, I'd like to send you $10,000 to put on some stocks for me.

Heard of a delivery...

According to Tesla all the signature reservations. That is ~1200. I would wager some of those defer or cancel though so perhaps some of the production reservations will get theirs too.

Was as at a Tesla store yesterday, (testing autopilot on S, waiting for my X... Refined, intuitive.... Amazing, really) and my salesperson said that they were aware that a Model X was delivered Friday to a high up employee. So, if true, a trickle is occurring...