Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was curious about the performance plus package, and sent an email and made a quick call to get some more information. I was told it was incompatible with the 19" wheels I am planning on using during the Chicago winters. I was also told it is too late to change anyway as my car is "set to finish production less then two weeks from today". I have no VIN, no delivery button, in fact as of last night I have no buttons on the my garage page. Nothing on the iphone app and no contact yet from Tesla delivery team. I have a P85 with most of the goodies (no 3rd row, and no performance plus), res #8234 finalized on December 12th. I guess the bottom line for those of us who did not have a delivery button on Monday is that things seem to be moving very quickly now.

Overall red car looks great. It is however the same car in car shows ...but folks said prod ones should be "similar" ..so the wait continues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

- - - Updated - - -

Some low-res photos of the red.. similar to ones in the geneva motor show etc. Also this car showed a lot of wear on the seat post .. so it is clearly not a new vehicle.

red3.jpg
red2.jpg
Red1.jpg