Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DLM270, let us know if you see anything. Now that all the hype is over, still looking for a picture of the new red on a real MS that some lucky person owns.

I too am hoping to see pictures of the 'real MS new RED' but did not see any on my drive by this afternoon. I did see a lot of employee cars in the parking lot, though maybe fewer then usual. There is definately something going on at the factory, but not sure it is all production. Lots of White, Black, Grey, and Blue MS's cued up near the car carrier loading area, but not much activity there either.

Definately need pics of the RED!

I too am hoping to see pictures of the 'real MS new RED' but did not see any on my drive by this afternoon. I did see a lot of employee cars in the parking lot, though maybe fewer then usual. There is definately something going on at the factory, but not sure it is all production. Lots of White, Black, Grey, and Blue MS's cued up near the car carrier loading area, but not much activity there either.

Definately need pics of the RED!

They're all probably standing by in BIW state and painting will begin next week when production is started up again. I'll wager you'll see the new red in the lot by the end of next week at the latest.

I added today the performance plus option to the car. They actually worked with me on this without any problems with my order already in the factory. It took like 30 minutes to get the email back and a phone call and they told me that I will get the car sooner. Can't waitttttt. I better put some money aside for tires.

No problem BLKCld I am glad to help.
He couldn't see anymore the end of line date that I had before but stated that it should be delivered by mid May. To tell you the truth I don't care anymore about the delivery as long as it is before June. I just want the car the way I want it and nothing less than that.Willing to wait a little bit longer.

I totally understand but this darn forum, the more I read the faster I want it LOL.
I think they owe you $3500 back though since the 21" wheels were included previously how we ordered as a performance package. Now it doesn't look like they are included. With the new options list if you get the performance plus you get the 21's. I would check with them on that.