Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear Tesla,

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'd like for nothing more than to to receive my MS. Since that's not going to happen, I'll take a delivery window. If you want extra points, a VIN would be great.

Thanks.

For you, this is a joke. For me, not so much.

I ordered my Roadster back in April, 2009. When Tesla got it to the production queue, they gave me a delivery window of late August to mid-September. I sent them mail telling them that my birthday was August 29, and that it would make a wonderful present if the Roadster showed up then. I didn't expect them to take me seriously, but they did and the car was actually delivered on my birthday. (Which was a completely different experience than with an MS, there was just a truck that showed up and unloaded it. No one from Tesla was there, just the truck driver from the shipping company.)

Hey all who have posted their data on Andrewket's Spreadsheet - it is getting corrupted somehow. I just noticed that a bunch of us with early sequence numbers had those numbers disappear and "sequence #" inserted instead. So I change mine back and it's now the earliest number, which is wrong because a number of you have been waiting way longer. Go check it out. Address is in post No 1 of this thread.

Hey all who have posted their data on Andrewket's Spreadsheet - it is getting corrupted somehow. I just noticed that a bunch of us with early sequence numbers had those numbers disappear and "sequence #" inserted instead. So I change mine back and it's now the earliest number, which is wrong because a number of you have been waiting way longer. Go check it out. Address is in post No 1 of this thread.

Thanks for letting us know... just fixed ours now.

Dear Tesla,

My order is in.

My NEMA 14-50 is installed in my garage. I even put a nice, shiny chrome wall plate around it so it would look nice.

My parents have even installed a NEMA 14-50 in their garage so that we can use the Model S when we bring the grandkids up for visits.

My wife is cleaning up, reorganizing, and painting the garage as well (she tells others that it's because I wanted a nice new garage for the Tesla, but it's really because she can't stand not having a project around the house).

In short, I'm ready.

I'd really like my beautiful red Model S now.

Please?

Pretty pretty please?

;-)