Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke with Tesla... I am forcing them (and me) to hold off on delivery until the end of May (original delivery window 5/6-5/20). It will be extremely helpful as we are refi-ing and won't close until the first week of May and then travel... ugh! They are also looking into helping me out with pushing the sale through Chicago so that I can hopefully qualify for the Tesla financing deal (if it's better than what I am currently pre-approved for); an out of state sale will also help with a small local sales tax that will not be incurred.

more waiting... but gives me more time to clean out the garage and have that electricity dropped in!

I live in Houston in an apt complex and unfortunately they don't have any garages available. I have been on the wait-list for a garage since last December. With a scheduled delivery window of 5/6-5/20 I am really worried as to what needs to be done especially since the leasing office manager doesn't know when one of them will free up. :-(