Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think re: SP for the period prior to Q3 results?
I guess I'm not a savvy investor w/ retirement money mostly in index funds.
Stocks are more risk, but seems something's going on here. Even after today's rise, I believe that's about where Elon purchased his millions of shares recently, like $340-345.
So, there must be more coming...just sold about $50k of funds, thinking on whether to buy $tsla in aftermarket or will there be some pullback tomorrow? I guess that's what shorts are waiting for...What do you think? Marching ahead or taking a break here? :)

Huge jumps on high volume like this usually have legs for at least a few days. If we get margin calls here, we could see a very nice short covering rally. I’d get in ASAP, no point missing out on more huge gains just hoping to save a few bucks.

I like your path. Definitely more than one way to achieve 50% growth for the next five years -- all very challenging but not far-fetched IMO. For 2022 I would add a decent number of Pickups, but for your breakdown you don't need them, so that's yet another path to stay above 50% ....:)
I like multiple paths. Perhaps we could put the Pickup in the S/X bucket. I'd love to see S/X/Pickup grow another 100k in a few years, but expanding S/X would need a new factory. I also expect a model refresh before tooling a new line.

And who doesn't like a nice twat (you need to know your English colloquialisms to fully understand that)

Ah 345, keep going...
Uh, family friendly forum.
Geezy peezy, I leave for 1 day for a 1,700km trip, see a Tesla 3 pass me on I-95 going about 132kph near Florida/Georgia border, my brokerage acct is very tasty increase, enough to Nick a bit for a kaua'i trip for a week or 5, the shortz are "weeping and wailing and gnashing teeth and rending garments" bug eyed in disbelief. ?sue-na-me?. of pain
Where's ihor dusanowski and his "as of 2018, shorts have lost pretty much everything, but here's a $ figure, and short interest has "abruptly" declined" to a much lower number. (Perhaps Tesla will do a 7:1 stock split, so my friends can buy in at under $75/share like I told them to back in 2013, if they are nimble)

• Funny
Reactions: wipster and Unpilot
this-is-tesla-bitches.jpg

Uh, family friendly forum.
Geezy peezy, I leave for 1 day for a 1,700km trip, see a Tesla 3 pass me on I-95 going about 132kph near Florida/Georgia border, my brokerage acct is very tasty increase, enough to Nick a bit for a kaua'i trip for a week or 5, the shortz are "weeping and wailing and gnashing teeth and rending garments" bug eyed in disbelief. ?sue-na-me?. of pain
Where's ihor dusanowski and his "as of 2018, shorts have lost pretty much everything, but here's a $ figure, and short interest has "abruptly" declined" to a much lower number. (Perhaps Tesla will do a 7:1 stock split, so my friends can buy in at under $75/share like I told them to back in 2013, if they are nimble)
That's the past tense of tweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.