Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this was an insane day. My best single day of investing, though it was pretty close to the monster day on April 4 when we climbed out of that huge dip. I was massively leveraged at that point. I did a little trimming of my calls today with the stock up over 12%, but letting about 80% of them continue to ride. Buying shares with the proceeds. Longs win this battle decisively! Shorts will be back...
I did pretty good in June, with some June15 calls.

Indeed all of my Aug calls are going to be used to buy stock. I’m going to have to address capital gains concerns... might excercise my Aug 31 calls.

I need to constantly remind myself that options plays are at best informed gambling and that adding shares is the only real long game here.

So, what are your plans for tomorrow?

Very strong upward trend today with no real pullback at all. Decent aftermarket.

No shares available to borrow in IB (as NOLA_Mike said earlier in the thread), plus reports saying that Fidelity has only 50,689 Shares available to short (can anyone with account there confirm that?),

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
This has been me for the last 24 hours:

latest

-Shareholder call, watch TSLA surge after hours
-Pretty girl gave me phone number
-Found out this morning the new place I wanted to rent is now mine
-Got to skip out on lunch to celebrate grandmother's B-day and eat cake
-Watched TSLA rocket upwards this afternoon.

Best 24 hours of the summer.

e-Fives for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.