Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.20.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Potentially start of a significant rollout? Nearly 1000 reported as installed or pending on TeslaFi first day and counting.
Where do I find that 1000 number please? I am looking at the Teslafi Fleet Software tracker but the number is lower (403 current installs with 170 pending for 2020.20.12) It does look like it is rolling out to a new vehicle every couple of minutes

I guess that’s the problem with being on “Advanced” updates, you get the bugs as well as the new stuff first.

All part of life's rich tapestry - or as it's known around these parts - Tesla advanced update!

As an aside to this comment and to talk to your earlier point..... I'd like to see an update option where I can select to have updates which apply to the "proper" aspects of the OS; AP/FSD/Security/Mapping/Driving Controls/Etc. and leave out the crap (like new games and the ability to get technical with Trax - wtaf!). Trouble is I'd get no more updates I guess :rolleyes:

And then there was 2020.20.13 - seems to be a mix of models across Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

.12 still seems to be the focus of rollouts at present.

That build brought traffic light and stop sign beta capabilities to those markets which is why the rollout is restricted to there. FWIW, they also got recent map updates which seem to be a reliable precursor of this functionality being enabled.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel and MrBadger