Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.20.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The alarm has to be disabled on a ferry, otherwise you are summoned over the Tannoy to report to the information desk with your car keys.

I’ve been wondering about this too. Currently on 2020.16.2.1 and can’t disable alarm but also can’t turn on cabin overheat. Also hoping might be able to be on a ferry this year! My possible solution was to turn on dog mode which I think disables the tilt part of the alarm.

My car is asking me to update to 2020.20.12

I am currently on 2020.12 and everything seems ok.

After reading about all sort of problems people are having with 2020.20 (not sleeping etc) - what do you think? Is it worth going for it or wait 2 weeks for another version?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200613-111319_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20200613-111319_Tesla.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 72
My car is asking me to update to 2020.20.12

I am currently on 2020.12 and everything seems ok.

After reading about all sort of problems people are having with 2020.20 (not sleeping etc) - what do you think? Is it worth going for it or wait 2 weeks for another version?
I updated to 2020.20.12 yesterday morning and the car has had no problems sleeping.

• Informative
Reactions: piotroek
Is it just me or is everyone having issues viewing sentry videos? The car says there have been events but when I click I cannot view them.

Any suggestions what I can do please? I am using a Samsung SSD
Unplug and use the online web viewer. So much better and it goes to the sentry trigger (approximately) to save time. Plays different speeds too. I think it has been discussed here before.

Web App for Viewing TeslaCam Videos | Tesla