Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this update has messed with my AP experience.

I use AP on a stretch of road that isn't dual carriageway (with caution) and there are 2 particular corners on it that it has always struggled with.

Both are on slight upward hills with a curve at the top.

The tesla often doesn't see them or understand them quick enough so tries to go round at 60mph... which is not wise.

I'm always interested to see how updates affect these corners - I did see gradual improvement and occasional success over the months since purchase... but the latest update has caused a massive regression.

Both corners are now not recognised at all and consistently every time.

Interesting. I wonder why. Can't wait for the big AP re-write to see if it solves this at last.

Same here, AP has got a lot better at slowing down for corners, but really it should also slow down when it's not sure what's over a crest or around a corner. :)

Let's all hope this 'quantum leap' is as good as Elon says it is!

• Helpful
Reactions: xdcthedoc
Took 2020.32.5 and found that the fan seems to be constantly running. Its only an hour or so since I returned from a brief test drive, but I would not expect to see the car still conditioning - too cool for cabin overheat protection
I’ve been out on a couple of short journeys, 8 miles or so. No fan running now.
I did notice that if I had the fan on when driving it didn’t go off when I got out. That was as far back as 2020.24

Reactions: MrBadger