Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too have EU-2019.21-12489. No idea when it updated, it didn’t ask me and I didn’t even notice as it is still prefixed 2019. Very strange.

Nav and game updates do not get notified. They just sneak in under the radar.

I think ours snuck in in the early hours this morning as we were awake for best part of 2 hours. We normally sleep soundly during the night. This would also explain the very sluggish wake up for navigation screen map this morning.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
32.5 and maps loaded yesterday and did a couple of hundred mile drive. Mix of motorway and A roads.

2 or 3 aggressive braking events.
Very odd behaviour in queued traffic next to cone. Instead of pulling forward with traffic from stopped, it just turned steering wheel to left without moving fwd.
Annoying / inconsistent response to cycles. (like most drivers around London!)
Random speed changes and certainly no sign recognition.
Incorrect 'Window Down' messages no longer just for rear passenger side. (tried resets).
Noticed Give Way line across main highway several times in response to sign intended for side road.
Slows down excessively and pointlessly late after oncoming car turns across our path.
Multiple connection related glitches. No voice commands, navigation can't find destination.

So I'm pleased to report all felt perfectly normal and driver adjustment time kept to a minimum. :rolleyes:

I didn't notice anything unusual on my drive yesterday on 32.5, but I only did about 50 miles total. What I did find was that there were occasions when the car said I had LTE, but I actually had no connection - TeslaMate showed the car offline, Spotify didn't work, and neither did voice commands (I didn't realise this needed internet connectivity, even for basic stuff!)

One thing I really don't get is why they bother with all these half pointless / glitchy updates if there is a major rewrite release 'just around the corner'.

If they are 'parallel running' then what they are learning from my car at the moment I can't imagine!

The rewrite could still blow my mind without them driving me into complete disinterest and despondency before hand.

Took 2020.32.5 and found that the fan seems to be constantly running. Its only an hour or so since I returned from a brief test drive, but I would not expect to see the car still conditioning - too cool for cabin overheat protection

Mine has had the fan running after a drive for several versions.. it's not temperature related, it does it if it's 10 degrees outside. I'm not sure what it's doing.

Reactions: MrBadger
Had a 60 mile round trip on single dual carriageways.
On the ordinary A road, oncoming traffic was very spartan on screen. It did pick up single cars and lorries but left a lot out of streams of traffic. I’m sure more we’re seen before.

Suspect this bug has been around for a while but the obscurity of it made me laugh...

When using Caraoke (don't judge), using the right stick to shift into drive/reverse or park scrubs the song back by about 5 seconds.

Tried to report a bug but the voice commands aren't picking anything up currently.