Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got 2021.36.5.6 at midnight too. Updated but can't be arsed to check the car, since I already know it's going to be nothing interesting.

For what it's worth my car has gone "offline" in TeslaMate since updating, so looks like mine has been knocked off WiFi/LTE too.

Last edited:
A non-event: improvements to the mobile app except it turned my WiFi off and wouldn't let me unplug the UMC until I hauled out my phone.

Be aware these updates contain coded message to owners using letters of the alphabet:

20 ie T
21 ie U
36.5/6 = ~6 ie F
....and
(2+0-2)+1 = 1 ie A
(2+0+2)x1+3+6+5-6 = 12 ie L
(2.0+2)x1+3+6+5-6 = 12 ie L

T...FU ALL

• Funny
Reactions: Durzel
Had my first long drive on 2021.36.5.5 today, and had more emergency brake applications on the M6 than I've had in the whole of the last 18 months...

I have now been barred from engaging TACC by the boss...

:(
I also experienced a surprising amount of phantom braking on the M1 today. Always when an HGV is in the lane to the left.

Never shows as red on the screen, nor an audio warning. Just very heavy braking.

Ou
Had my first long drive on 2021.36.5.5 today, and had more emergency brake applications on the M6 than I've had in the whole of the last 18 months...

I have now been barred from engaging TACC by the boss...

:(
Just a thought but were you driving northbound or southbound? Strong westerly yesterday might have been pushing vehicles towards the white line which seems to deeply upset the Tesla (I guess it's extrapolating paths).

2021.40.x just arrived. Phantom braking prayers answered?
PXL_20211110_094441882.jpg

Oh boy, more cold weather improvements. At least it didn't turn off the WiFi this time. Still no sign of The Button.

Zero chance of getting The Button any time soon. I would not be surprised if it doesn't appear in 2022 either.

Disappointing how we don't even get the live Sentry viewer thing either.

It's pretty annoying how we can such short shrift here in the UK (Europe?). I'd be pretty chuffed with the pace of progress if I were in the States. Hell, I'd even enjoy just being able to see my Safety Score like they can over there, or have the new FSD visualisations without having the actual functionality behind it. Just something would be nice.

I bet cold weather improvements don’t even defrost the front windscreen cameras. Just looks like the perineal repeat of the earlier release notes. I had hoped that had changed with the new more targeted release note system that put the changes against a specific release whether you had discretely taken that release or not.

I bet cold weather improvements don’t even defrost the front windscreen cameras. Just looks like the perineal repeat of the earlier release notes. I had hoped that had changed with the new more targeted release note system that put the changes against a specific release whether you had discretely taken that release or not.

There's a cream for perineal repeats but sadly nothing for perennial repeats 😝 Could be one of the Covid symptoms the government doesn't want to admit? Might go viral 🤪

Woo hoo! Language support for British English! Colourful 🥰

Zero chance of getting The Button any time soon. I would not be surprised if it doesn't appear in 2022 either.

Disappointing how we don't even get the live Sentry viewer thing either.

It's pretty annoying how we can such short shrift here in the UK (Europe?). I'd be pretty chuffed with the pace of progress if I were in the States. Hell, I'd even enjoy just being able to see my Safety Score like they can over there, or have the new FSD visualisations without having the actual functionality behind it. Just something would be nice.
Still, I’m pretty happy the Americans are acting as our test pilots