Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my blue M3 LR dropped off last night just as it was getting dark. By the time the car was offloaded from the single car trailer it was very difficult to inspect.

Jumped in this morning to get to work and found the car to be totally filthy. I can barely see out the side windows or the mirrors. Covered in salt spray. Car looks like it has driven a couple thousand miles without a wash.

Not very happy considering this is a brand new premium car. A cover or a wash would have been nice!

To drive, loving it :)
Well potentially you’ve won a watch if the 17 year old with the dirty grit filled sponge has been nowhere near it. Book it on for a detail somewhere and enjoy.

5597C8E5-6928-480C-8E4D-0BBBDB57D62E.jpeg
My Blue LR was delivered today and it is lovely. No issues and nothing really prepares you for the launch.

Added an SSD for sentry mode and boot protector etc. Holding off the screen protector for today and will do that tomorrow.

One thing to note. I bought an air intake cover but didn’t need to. They have changed the design so it is no longer needed.

Picking up my LR from Bluewater tomorrow morning.

Strangely subdued thinking about it

It's probably becasue you have been excitedly anticipating delivery, consuming YouTube videos and reading forums. Now delivery is round the corner it's a bit of an anticlimax. I'm the same (collecting tomorrow afternoon).

View attachment 739774My Blue LR was delivered today and it is lovely. No issues and nothing really prepares you for the launch.

Added an SSD for sentry mode and boot protector etc. Holding off the screen protector for today and will do that tomorrow.

One thing to note. I bought an air intake cover but didn’t need to. They have changed the design so it is no longer needed.
lovely looking car in Blue. I had blue and changed to white at the last moment. do you know if aircon vents in the rear, under the seat have a cover on now?

View attachment 739774My Blue LR was delivered today and it is lovely. No issues and nothing really prepares you for the launch.

lovely - i've gone for the blue and 19" and can't wait delivery today!

What SSD did you go for? and what boot protector? cheers :)

Oh I would love to have gone for blue - to complement my Blue X5…. However struggled with the concept of paying an extra £25 per month for metallic paint. Argh…

Sent signed paperwork back to broker to send on to Tesla. Apparently they are waiting on some information from Tesla before confirming delievery date. Seemed vague what they were waiting for. I have a reg plate no but no RN? Is that normal? Getting nervous now - I want it before Xmas.

I have a reg plate no but no RN? Is that normal? Getting nervous now - I want it before Xmas.
Some of the lease companies are now pre-ordering vehicles - so they would have the RNs from Tesla and they then match to their own customers as and when orders come in. They must then communicate the driver details back to Tesla.

Some of the lease companies are now pre-ordering vehicles - so they would have the RNs from Tesla and they then match to their own customers as and when orders come in. They must then communicate the driver details back to Tesla.
Ah makes sense thanks. Interestingly vanarama still have M3 LR is blue, grey and black in stock for delivery in 4 weeks before Xmas. All the white - non cost option have done. I saw this morning two fully laden trailers heading north on the A43 - one just with white cars and the other a mixture. Big push before Xmas or are they delivering post Xmas too before New Years??