Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You make payment and get a screen shot of the payment receipt. That is all they need, I think, because at their end they can see it's paid (amount on the account is zero). I suspect it is more to do with your identity than proof of payment. For my upcoming collection (in 2 weeks) I've been asked for that and my license, no mention of insurance (but I'll take it anyway).

Reactions: kael13
Anyone else fuelling their ICE cars these next few days, and feeling “Wow this is the last time I’ll be putting diesel in my car I hope!”? 😂

After this mornings shock de-frost can’t wait to defrost from my bed
Same, can’t wait to go into a warmer car from Friday onwards 😎🥳

Also, I seem to notice more Teslas in my area now! Or have there been a lot but I’ve only started noticing them now? Like driving out of our driveway, a white Model 3. Coming back from school run, I see a midnight silver Model 3. They’re everywhere now!! 😂🥳

Have we have any further confirmation from those collecting SR+ of any changes to vehicles yet?

Confirmed: Matts, Heated Rear Seats, Heated Steering, Range.

Unconfirmed: Pillar tweeters activated, ambient lighting in cabin, fog lamps.

Apart from that one chap on FB, no SR+ have been delivered this QTR yet.

Only had Talia dock in UK, so everyone has been waiting on HR and VO......

Earliest delivery/collections I have seen are from this Wednesday.....

If not, I'll confirm on Friday! ;):)

Apart from that one chap on FB, no SR+ have been delivered this QTR yet.

Only had Talia dock in UK, so everyone has been waiting on HR and VO......

Earliest delivery/collections I have seen are from this Wednesday.....

If not, I'll confirm on Friday! ;):)
Yeah I am Wednesday so should hopefully be able to confirm any changes from spec ordered.