Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Easy answer no there isn't.
Just got another text…..😀
View attachment 809371
Hi - just got exactly the same text.

Tesla Action Required - Your Model Y is due for delivery on Saturday, 25 June. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Reply with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Not ready for your Model Y or need help? Reply here.

Reactions: TLC1986
It's like a big game of snap at the moment.

I just got my text and have scheduled my pickup for 24th June. Slightly annoying, I get paid on the 28th so I could do with the finance payments coming out after that every month 🤣

I wonder what changes (if any) Tesla will have made since the Q1 cars?

It's like a big game of snap at the moment.

I just got my text and have scheduled my pickup for 24th June. Slightly annoying, I get paid on the 28th so I could do with the finance payments coming out after that every month 🤣
Just ask your finance company to move the date, I've never known one not move it by request. There's often a small charge or a few days extra interest added.

EDD 18-30 June for my Model Y in the UK. Tesla said that they are waiting on an update from the port at Shanghai around shipment. Until then, they said that they won’t be able to narrow down or confirm 100% of your delivery window. They also said that as soon as they have an update for this, they will have me matched to a vehicle, which will then allow them to confirm my car REG details.