Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold our campervan through wbac,the price bounced around a bit,but i had good price in the end
What were they like when you took it in, did they try and haggle you down hard?

We have a very good condition Kodiaq going in once we pick up our amodel Y next Thursday, only 15k on the clock and in brilliant condition. Currently stating £25,5k which is reasonable .. wondering if I get there and they try to low ball me

Reactions: Kingpopsy

We have a very good condition Kodiaq going in once we pick up our amodel Y next Thursday, only 15k on the clock and in brilliant condition. Currently stating £25,5k which is reasonable .. wondering if I get there and they try to low ball me
My sole experience with WBAC was they removed some of the faults I'd indicated online, as they were so small, so I ended up with a larger cheque than expected by several hundred quid.

Not what I was expecting, and very probably in the small minority, but it was a good experience for me.

My sole experience with WBAC was they removed some of the faults I'd indicated online, as they were so small, so I ended up with a larger cheque than expected by several hundred quid.

Not what I was expecting, and very probably in the small minority, but it was a good experience for me.
Great to hear, will probably use them. As others have mentioned the Tesla Trade-ins are bad compared to the general market, guess they don't want to have to deal with it or handle which is fair enough given their business model.

Already to go for next Thursday, Insurance set etc. Just waiting, had a promising email from Tesla stating they will sort out the refund of the 17.5K and apologising for the mess. That's fair enough if it does indeed get sorted, then I can look forward to collecting the car 👍

always check your PWS is working because even those car wash guys seem to knock the wire off the speaker just inside the offside wheel arch liner, after taking out just two plastic clips and pulling the liner forward. What is the world coming to? always check your PWS is working because even those car wash guys seem to knock the wire off the speaker just inside the offside wheel arch liner, after taking out just two plastic clips and pulling the liner forward. What is the world coming to?

I sold the camper for just under £49k. In the weeks before that, the price had moved from £46 to £49,which was the highest. When I took it down, they knocked me down £350 for 'age related wear' lol.
I would have sold it privately if I had time. It was on for mid 50s, but that was with £3k of accessories. They didn't want any of them so I sold them separately. I sold it early April, I got twitchy feet because my edd was may-June 🙄. I've been walking ever since lol. Easy process though, money was in the next day, even though it was the weekend. I would use them again.

Reactions: Jimmyc22
Collected today but didn’t get a V5C certificate and I want to apply for ULEV exemption asap.

Can anyone say when/how/whether we get it sent of have to logon somewhere and download it?
We can only give you that information if you send us pictures of your car and in depth account of the pickup 😂

Just to quote myself, don’t worry about looking for it, just had a call from Tesla saying it won’t be there until sometime on the 29th, so have pushed collection back to the 30th. Sounds like they’re really pushing the limits of their logistics for quarter end!
Every quarter is the same..compressed frenzy to get every car that lands ...sold and delivered by the quarter end guillotine to satisfy the markets who wait anxiuslyf or quarter end results