Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HELP! I need to buy wheel nut (Lug nut) covers for naked 19' Geminis.The beautiful Tesla Set with the centre hub cover have been out of stock since God was boy. (I hear he chooses to be female of late - and quite right too - agree - I woke up).

Anyway, I have the Hub Covers but when I look on line for the nut cover sets (I prefer the silver) I find them offered by nut diameter rather than wheel model. Surprise, surprise; other cars also use wheel nut covers - who new?
So, can anyone tell me the nut cover size I should order fo myMY?

Thank you.
From this link it looks like 21mm.

WHAT A WAIT THOUGH.... November. All worth it in the end. I just thank everyone here for keeping me sane for the last 6 months :D

Thanks for the update - hope everyone enjoys Snowy!

I got mine earlier than you despite spec being the same I think? But honestly I almost think I'd have been willing to wait for the new rear light clusters. The tiny dot that lights up when braking really isn't great

Reactions: Snowy77
Thanks for the update - hope everyone enjoys Snowy!

I got mine earlier than you despite spec being the same I think? But honestly I almost think I'd have been willing to wait for the new rear light clusters. The tiny dot that lights up when braking really isn't great
Huh I didn’t even know there were old and new light clusters 😂 I shall Google…

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out giving everyone that buys a car money to get the swirls polished out is better remedied by just being careful when you clean them!!

From this link it looks like 21mm.
Ordered!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist
Actually it does! The new policy of rinsed sponges was developed by SpaceX (with some NASA inputs; National Association of Sponge Agitation)

" Every merkin has the right to bear sponges an' wash darn spongers"

So, just received the latest Tesla Staines Delivery Hub SMS.

Main Points
1.The handover, which was going to be light touches is now going to be self service.
2. No guarantee of the charge level on delivery.

Did a member collect with 40% this week.
I received that on Wednesday (also collecting at Staines on the 29th). I’m curious what self service means, particularly since we are doing a trade-in. Could be interesting…

I received that on Wednesday (also collecting at Staines on the 29th). I’m curious what self service means, particularly since we are doing a trade-in. Could be interesting…
I'm collecting from Staines tomorrow lunchtime, unless someone else details out the experience beforehand I'll be happy to write it up and post once I'm home.

So, just received the latest Tesla Staines Delivery Hub SMS.

Main Points
1.The handover, which was going to be light touches is now going to be self service.
2. No guarantee of the charge level on delivery.

Did a member collect with 40% this week.
I got that also, hopefully don't have range anxiety on the way home from Southampton to Basingstoke.

The whole process of handover in a carpark makes me feel like i'm buying some budget 10K car form tradesales back in the day, certainly not up to the Audi standards, last one they covered it over and gave me a bottle of Champagne .

As long as the car is decent that's all that matters

Reactions: Millenium101