Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone remember the day when brand new cars were sat on garage forecourts with eager salesmen waiting to suck you in to sign on the dotted line so they could get their commision.

Car will be ready the next day and you can drive it away.

WOW how times have changed, Just look at us now.🤣
Indeed. I 1996 I bought a pimped up Saab V6 (that big Vauxhall lump) convertible from AFN, the great Porsche dealer, who curiously also sold Saabs at the time. Anyway, I popped in and drove out an hour and half later.

• Funny
Reactions: busterboy
I know what you mean 😂😂. I'm even thinking about signing up for social media addiction therapy 😂. Looking forward to tomorrow, kinda, apart from the feeling of entering the unknown. Good luck
This the only social mediaI I have ever indulged in has been his forum and, in the past, a couple of other motorcycle/car forums (not fora).
F.B. not for me. However, I am starting to understand the risk of addiction.

Now then....... SWMBO, likes a FB session and she can be quite snappy with her chat. Get the picture?:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Kingpopsy
Hopefully stormtrooper isn't being tossed around too much in what is probably rough seas
None of this during roll-off?

1656419934699.gif

Out of interest, those of you that have collected recently what software was it on?

Mine was:
View attachment 822059

From what I can gather 2022.11 is a bit old now? I have it set to Advanced and connected to WiFi but so far I haven't received an update. Is there anything else I can do to trigger it?
2022.11 is week 11 software (March, likely the latest when the vehicle was built).

It can take a week or two after collection for new deliveries to get OTA updates, I read elsewhere. Nothing you can do except wait for the process to wake up as far as I can tell.