Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well finally had a chance to give her a proper clean. Comes up nice but I suspect the black will need regular cleaning. I think my driving style has changed, not necessarily faster overall (and not top speed) but the instantaneous torque means you can “squirt” for a second or 2 to find a gap/get away at lights/roundabouts.
Looks absolutely cracking with the Black / White interior (mirror of mine!)

Reactions: ScorpioRising
Salty is doing well as am I but I am lurking to find out when you get your cars! Can safely say I still have the biggest smile on my face 😊

Attachments

• C1FA69EE-FD9B-44E8-8F05-4171159A674D.jpeg
    C1FA69EE-FD9B-44E8-8F05-4171159A674D.jpeg
    715.8 KB · Views: 78
Salty is doing well as am I but I am lurking to find out when you get your cars! Can safely say I still have the biggest smile on my face 😊
I’m lurking too. Had mine since march 12th and just had new software update 2022.08.03. This forum is brilliant and i think i speak for many when we say we are waiting for @Snowy77 to get his. Big help to many many people on here #topman.
I’m thinking of getting some help with my smiling face as its hurting now. This car is like no other. I’ve got an ID3 too and that’s a good car - but its 2/3 years behind this. LFP battery to me looks to be very consistent too. My ID is very variable.

Any LEX lease questions - fire away and happy to help with general questions.

Just checked my account and EDD moved now 'August 2022' now :-(
It changed the other week from May-June to a specific 3 week window in June. Now pushed back to August again! Hope it changes again. Anyone elses EDD been updated recently?
Ah sorry to hear! When was your order date and what config did you get? This data point might help determine what Tesla are prioritising since, like Snowy, my EDD also hasn’t changed.

Awesome! Can’t wait to have that same beaming smile on my face too! So nice to see people enjoying their ownership.

Hi everyone, I've had my new model 3 for just one week. I love the car but I have already had to do 2 soft resets. The first one was after a 50kw charging session that seemed to affect the car, my cameras froze, I lost connectivity and warning lights came on, thankfully a soft reset solved those issues. Again tonight I lost the sound of my indicators and a reset fixed that. Is this normal, do I have a duff car? Should I schedule a service appointment even though the car is running fine now?

Reactions: Snowy77
Hi everyone, I've had my new model 3 for just one week. I love the car but I have already had to do 2 soft resets. The first one was after a 50kw charging session that seemed to affect the car, my cameras froze, I lost connectivity and warning lights came on, thankfully a soft reset solved those issues. Again tonight I lost the sound of my indicators and a reset fixed that. Is this normal, do I have a duff car? Should I schedule a service appointment even though the car is running fine now?
What I'd personally do is use your phone to record what it's doing the next time it happens, all the stuff you documented here would be perfect to capture some video of. Then when you have enough to give Tesla some decent material, log a service appointment, and speak to a CS rep, and forward on the video. It'll give them something to sink their teeth in, and the cars logs / telemetry can then be cherry picked to laser focus on the issues you picked up on.

Definitely worth reporting, and most definitely worth fixing. If the issues are temporarily fixed with a reboot, then likely it's software and as annoying as the problems are it could be easily fixed remotely. Keep in touch would love to hear how you get on!

EDIT : even if car is running fine now, report it.. they may be able to scoop logs. PLUS the important bit is it'll be raised as an issue.. Even if ticket is closed, you still made the important decision to log it 1 week after ownership, so if there is a long term issue, you can definitely argue it was a 'defect' from pick up.

Hopefully everything is ok, and settles down though. I'd have the jitters with such an immense car as well. 🍻

Ah sorry to hear! When was your order date and what config did you get? This data point might help determine what Tesla are prioritising since, like Snowy, my EDD also hasn’t changed.

Awesome! Can’t wait to have that same beaming smile on my face too! So nice to see people enjoying their ownership.
Ordered on 5 March. MSM white LR 18"
Original EDD may-June then last week changed to 3 week window towards end of June. And today changed to just August 2022

• Informative
Reactions: Snowy77
Aw sorry sir :( I'm starting to dread checking now. Still shows May 11, but with no boats docking up in Shanghai, none of us should hold our breath.
Aw sorry sir :( I'm starting to dread checking now. Still shows May 11, but with no boats docking up in Shanghai, none of us should hold our breath.
Hopefully you get yours soon! You've waited much longer than I have. Fingers crossed your date stays the same

You most probably have a duff charger or charging cable. Dont use cheap or no reputable chargers and cables with any EVs, you spend a boat load on the car, do the same with both charger and charge cable. They can easily cause irreversible damage to the electrics and especially the HV Battery

Original EDD may-June then last week changed to 3 week window towards end of June. And today changed to just August 2022
Thanks for sharing. This provides an interesting data point.

You ordered about a week and a half before me. But you probably ordered just at the right time before the price increases. I ordered just after the price increases. The only difference between our cars is mine is Blue and Black and yours is MSM and White. I can't imagine with yours being MSM and White that that would make a difference in the production time; MSM is a far more popular colour after all - or at least that's my anecdotal experience - so that's probably not the reason yours has been pushed and mine hasn't. That leaves the price. Could Tesla be favouring higher-price vehicles being pushed earlier if it is a choice on which to prioritise for them?

It could be that they just happened to have a Blue LR in "stock" in Shanghai (though we know that Tesla hold as little cars in stock as physically possible) so it seems to me that the evidence is pointing towards price.

Anyone else have any info to share on their EDD changes?

Just as a useful or possibly not useful reference point. I ordered M3 LR MSM LR 18" on 18th February.
My EDD did a similar thing to yours, originally May/June, then went June/July and then sat on 'August 2022' for a week or so. From the August 2022 EDD, it's come back to May 21 - June 18 and has been sat there for around 2 to 3 weeks. My EDD has never been this stable so I'm quietly confident that this is my slot.

Just as a useful or possibly not useful reference point. I ordered M3 LR MSM LR 18" on 18th February.
My EDD did a similar thing to yours, originally May/June, then went June/July and then sat on 'August 2022' for a week or so. From the August 2022 EDD, it's come back to May 21 - June 18 and has been sat there for around 2 to 3 weeks. My EDD has never been this stable so I'm quietly confident that this is my slot.
Does sound promising, bet you are excited! Hope your EDD remains the same.

Reactions: Cappo11