Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just spoke on the web chat to an advisor, wasn’t expecting much but don’t think they even know we are able to check our own EDDs online.

Reason for reaching out was just to see if I could confirm whether I was actually on for an august EDD or whether it just reverted to a placeholder, as I received a text last week stating it was looking to be June.

just spoke on the web chat to an advisor, wasn’t expecting much but don’t think they even know we are able to check our own EDDs online.

Reason for reaching out was just to see if I could confirm whether I was actually on for an august EDD or whether it just reverted to a placeholder, as I received a text last week stating it was looking to be June.
What did they tell you?

This rollercoaster is awful. I want to get off

- June 18 - 30 for weeks.
- August 6 - September 15 for 3 days earlier this week
- Back to June 24 - June 30 🎉🎉

Fingers crossed for all those that got the recent pushback, it changes !!

Blue Water / White / 20 "

I work in finance so I'm used to constant vagaries of returns and changes. Also, I'm a member of various roller coaster clubs and have ridden a few hundred different roller coasters across the world.

The Tesla Purchasing Roller Coaster is a different beast, though. It's very exciting, but at the same time it keeps breaking down or getting stuck on the lift hill. Also, the queue is ridiculously long. I feel like the theme park have sold too many tickets, it's packed.

However, like all good rollercoasters, it will be worth the wait.

Last edited:
I work in finance so I'm used to constant vagaries of returns and changes. Also, I'm a member of various roller coaster clubs and have ridden a few hundred different roller coasters across the world.

The Tesla Purchasing Roller Coaster is a different beast, though. It's very exciting, but at the same time it keeps breaking down or getting stuck on the lift hill. Also, the queue is ridiculously long. I feel like the theme park have sold too many tickets, it's packed.

However, like all good rollercoasters, it will be worth the wait.
You've been on it since Feb... ughh!

I feel sick for you.

Hi,

I ordered a MYLR White 20 through Lex on March 27, just spoke to Emma on Tesla chat -

I have had a look at your order and we are currently waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to your order, once a vehicle has been assigned we will notify you by SMS. As we are waiting for the next shipments of Model Y Long Range to arrive, we are currently looking at June or possibly August delivery. The dates are updated based on the factories production and expected arrival in the UK, these are only estimations at the moment so they are subject to change. Once a vehicle has been assigned to your order we will notify you and we will then have a more accurate date for you.

Reactions: SaltyMod3