Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only thing I am clinging onto is that things may have been lost in translation. The circulating rumours of the 4726 cars shipped on GLOVIS SPLENDOR to Koper

Then alledgedly another 4100 to be shipped with UK marked for 600 of them, if this was lost in the translation as 600 of the 4726 will be shipped to Koper and then onto Southampton with the 4100 left
Never been done but this is unprecedented times

Likely wishful thinking but what else do we have until we see the ships destination after

A) Suez
B) Koper (if it does indeed go there)
Hopefully we will know by VIN allocations before reaching Suez. How soon does this start appearing in source codes.

And that may be the problem. Your cars would be produced after the European cars for that reason and by the time it came time to build yours the production shortages had kicked in and they were not able to build them.
Total speculation but one of the many possibilities.
For the UKs sake I hope they aren't short of parts to produce RHD, CCS2 charge port equipped cars..

Sorry to burst your bubble but today is the day THEBEN docks and loads mostly LHD (depleting the majority of the production since reopening and the latest shutdown) for shipping to Europe.

Europe 2 - UK NIL. 😂
Lake Como is already docked and should be taking Teslas. I expect we will see 2-3k RHD cars. It was just under 11k cars produced in April by Shanghai so they probably have around 15-16k cars to deliver. We think around 8-9k will be on EU bound ships leaving around 6-7k to be on UK and EU.

When I ordered my MYP delivery was estimated "Mid 2022" any way to check the latest estimate?
If you look at the ordering page now, the delivery on MYP is "Late 2022". They are being built in Berlin aren't they? The deliveries on the MYLR on the website have gone south and have quite a lot of wriggle room! Sep - Nov unless you want Grey and that is Oct - Dec!

Does the App not give you a delivery time?

Reactions: Toblerone
Lake Como is already docked and should be taking Teslas. I expect we will see 2-3k RHD cars. It was just under 11k cars produced in April by Shanghai so they probably have around 15-16k cars to deliver. We think around 8-9k will be on EU bound ships leaving around 6-7k to be on UK and EU.
My ETA has jumped around a bit, slipping to August to September early May, last week changed to a the last week of June. I have to believe that although VINs are allocated once the vessel ships, they must know that there should be a car ready for you?? I could be (and often are) wrong 😂

CRIKEY! Been following the latest updates on the SHIPPING thread and I'm sitting here on Friday 13th, sipping a very heavy black coffee from my 'you can't buy happiness' mug thinking; yesterday I went to bed knowing, or thinking, I knew where we stood on shipments and EDD's and everything in between.

This morning I feel like I'm trying to pluck a specific spec of glitter out of the air from the aftermath of a glitterbomb trying to understand what is going on! Shanghai factory closed again? Speculations of LHD configurations only, cancelled shipments to AUS / NZ..... What...is...going....on? lol

You guys probably as confused as I. Now my tracker looks like this.

1652430968245.png

All good fun, shrugging and pondering today. Law of averages dictates that ONE of these puppies has Southampton stamped on it, invisibly. I still have Mid-June as EDD. So I'm holding on to hope.

ExaltedCircularIguana-max-1mb[1].gif

Right click on the ordering page. View Source Code, Search for 5JY.

If you are using Chrome there is a Tesla Vin finder extension too.
LRW for Shanghai cars. 5YJ is Fremont.

My ETA has jumped around a bit, slipping to August to September early May, last week changed to a the last week of June. I have to believe that although VINs are allocated once the vessel ships, they must know that there should be a car ready for you?? I could be (and often are) wrong 😂
I suspect it is based on their own forecasts/estimates of what cars are available and nothing is confirmed. Although I think at this stage anyone who has a car coming this quarter it will have already been made so it is probable but not guaranteed they will receive it if they have a narrow June date range.

Well I am summising it is automated and works something like this

EDD's just jump around according to Tesla's auto website which is why you see them in May, August then June again because in reality it doesn't know and it's just going off whatever the expected deliveries for new orders is on the Tesla website

then the list of orders (RN numbers) once the ship sails will just be assigned automatically

Such as if there is 5 MY

RN1234568 - VINXXX
RN1234569 - VINXXX
RN12345610 - VINXXX
RN12345611 - VINXXX
RN12345612- VINXXX
RN12345613 - None left for you

That's how I would expect it to logically work

Of course I am guessing, but I can't see any other realistic way

Reactions: xtattsbox
I think I've been forgotten about. My app still shown EDD May. Would much prefer to have an end of June EDD as there is a remote possibility but given the lack of RHDs built this quarter and the fact that I'm in Ireland I suspect we won't be seeing too many ship over this way in this Q.

Well I am summising it is automated and works something like this

EDD's just jump around according to Tesla's auto website which is why you see them in May, August then June again because in reality it doesn't know and it's just going off whatever the expected deliveries for new orders is on the Tesla website

then the list of orders (RN numbers) once the ship sails will just be assigned automatically

Such as if there is 5 MY

RN1234568 - VINXXX
RN1234569 - VINXXX
RN12345610 - VINXXX
RN12345611 - VINXXX
RN12345612- VINXXX
RN12345613 - None left for you

That's how I would expect it to logically work

Of course I am guessing, but I can't see any other realistic way
thats just too logical..
going by EDD roller coster, somewhere there is a Random number generator, which picks who to mess up with each day